Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ya but it always ends up deleted.

Yep - we have to have some rules....

hilarious+jokes.jpg

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we need a girls only section to talk about how great our husbands are. I know I already have the. Best one out there but it woould be nice to see if anyone else has been blessed like me with great husband thank you god.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we need a girls only section to talk about how great our husbands are. I know I already have the. Best one out there but it woould be nice to see if anyone else has been blessed like me with great husband thank you god.

I think your husband hacked into your username:homer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Please don't converse with my wife..... she still kinda likes me...

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We have a girly section... Most of us use it for the pet peeves thread :eek: :D!!!

I'm with Lexy, who needs to separate, I like dirty jokes just as much as the next guy/gal! The only thing I don't dig is the pharts - I have a mental block, I start thinking about poop particles and what I'm breathing in... LOL

Top Bottom