medicine lake

iluv mud

Reaction score
we were thinking of going out to medicine lake quadding so i was wondering if anybody could give me directions to get out there and where is the best place to camp out there but not in the campground. we prefer the cutlines.thx

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may not have the best directions.
If you get to hwy 39 and go towards Drayton Valley.

Then south on hwy 22 you will see the sign to Medicine Lake.

Camping is along the road in the bush

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were thinking of going out to medicine lake quadding so i was wondering if anybody could give me directions to get out there and where is the best place to camp out there but not in the campground. we prefer the cutlines.thx

Medicine Lake. I was in the area this wknd just past. Head south west out of rocky mtn house on sedondary hiway 752, just watch for the sign on the left side of the road.

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Medicine Lake. I was in the area this wknd just past. Head south west out of rocky mtn house on sedondary hiway 752, just watch for the sign on the left side of the road.

You are talking about Cow Lake.
He asking about Medicine lake.

Listen to Arff - east side of Hwy 22 - half way between hwy 13 and hwy 53 (you can see the road on Mapquest or google etc)

If you enjoy muskeg - head to Med Lake. Prepare to get stuck.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's lots of areas to camp in along the road, but if you're heading out this weekend, go early, cause spots fill up fast. I'll let you in on one of my favourite spots...head east on the Medicine Lake Road about 1 mile or so, and when the road bends to the south, keep heading east on the lease road. Just before it goes up the hill, there is a great open area on the left side. Just watch getting in off the road, it could be a little soft after all the rain we've had. There are 100's of miles of trails that head out from there.

Top Bottom