May Long

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and great My Long!! I dont think we have much planned and the quads are going to be parked for the weekend, but I hope everyone else has a awesome ride and a few drinks for me!!!

Have a good one everyone!!!

:beer:cheers :beer:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just whipped up a few trays of jello shooters lastnight for my camping/biking trip! I'll have a few for ya! hehe

Have a good one ya'll

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
I haven't had jello shots in forever!! lol so yes please do have a few for me!!! and have an awesome weekend!!!

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I met your husband yesterday , he is working for us now:) Im in a different division but we should all head out camping sometime , My daughter is 10 and we spend most of the summer camping :beer::beer::beer:

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
Hey I met your husband yesterday , he is working for us now:) Im in a different division but we should all head out camping sometime , My daughter is 10 and we spend most of the summer camping :beer::beer::beer:

Lol yeah he told me that someone was asking him about his truck lol....don't believe him....it is MY truck LOL

Yeah we are always up for camping and riding, we seem to do alot of day rides with the kids...our camper is still in Drayton lol Thats kewl that your daughter is 10 cause we have one not too far off so they would prolly get along LOl (maybe girls are funny like that LOL) So when you are making plans you should let us know!! where do you usually camp??

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We like to try differant spots but the favorite spots r Bighorn dam & Cutoff creek , and of course the Snow and Mud campout:):):)

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
What are you up to for May long? or are you working? Since we moved we have rode at Nordegg and Rocky mostly, used to ride Drayton and area alot....Ricky says we are doing a trip to cadomin this year....but our camper needs some work first I think lol

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your husband will like most of the people at the shop , good bunch of guys and lots of us like the camping thing and the outdoors and beer:beer::beer::beer::):):)

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No plans for May Long , gonna avoid the ch!t show , maybe take the kidlett to the zoo tomorrow to see the new baby animals :)

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
Well I am glad to hear that, cause neither of us were to impressed with his last place of work LOL (I gott watch what I say-no company names LOL) Just make sure you don't work him too hard lol, he still has lots of work at home to do too!!

and this good bunch of guys....they got a great bunch of wives right?! lol cause behind every good man is an even better woman LOL

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to ride into Ruby Falls this year and a trip to crowsnest possibly:)

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
We are avoiding the hassle of it all too....with our luck we would get fined up the wazoo for some un necessary crap LOL Might take Justice out to ride her quad for a bit, but otherwise we have really nothing planned, Ricky said he wasn't even sure if he was working or not this weekend yet so....

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny , lots of great families and ya I used to work for the same company when it first started 10 years ago , It sure went downhill in my opinion , Thats why I left 6 years ago , every company has its downfalls though:)

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to have a Raptor all done up and the daughter had a trx90 all done up , sold them both last year and got the Rhino , we like it alot better . No more avoiding mud lol , She has spent more time behind the wheel than me . I told her if she ever wants a quad again to let me know but I dont think she will . :d:d

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
Thats awesome! I know what your saying, with kids and our sports quads it can be tough sometimes, but I don't think we will ever get rid of them.....maybe the kids though!! lol Justice doesn't do too bad on her quad, complains about her thumb hurting all the time though lol

Top Bottom