May long weekend!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just thought i would put this out there and see what everyone is doing for the may long weekend! any one going to be sledding that weekend? i know it is pushing it lol i will be in sicamous then i plan on making one last run! so lets hear what everyone is doing and maybe some of us can hook up!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dirtbiking and camping somewhere! Just don't know where yet! Thinking my Dad's place in Nordegg but it depends on the weather and conditions up there.

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going quading & camping to Brule...again.. it is a yearly ritual!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're thinkin about going to Brule the last weekend in April, I don't think I could ever go there on a long weekend.. too many people gettin hurt due to lots of people and traffic. We were kinda discussing this with the betties yesterday though that would be a good spot to arrange for some bettie pics/footage someday! We usually make our annual trip there in the fall sometime though with a large group.

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quadding or houseboating....not sure yet

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I hear ya there Skinny... suppose it probably gets pretty busy around your place too on May long..we try to do the same as well but generally we go wherever the majority of our friends are going which is usually Floating Stone lake and its never overly busy there. Nordegg was retarded last year :rant:

*xo*

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brule is busy maylong weekend but I don't find it to crazy it is such a big place... we can usually be found at the drag hill lol...have heard of some waterfalls somewhere but have yet to find them..

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id love to go sledding but already know it wont happen :( so im super jealous pinkalicious! so hopefully ill be out camping and maybe quading w/ my man.. but never know what will happen..

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K.B and i will be seeding our garden too,but with 50 feet of flexicoil

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but generally we go wherever the majority of our friends are going which is usually Floating Stone lake and its never overly busy there. COLOR]

What is the camping like at Floating Stone Lake? There is a group of us thinking of going there for may long because we heard it has pretty good riding and it doesnt get too busy on a long weekend!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the camping like at Floating Stone Lake? There is a group of us thinking of going there for may long because we heard it has pretty good riding and it doesnt get too busy on a long weekend!

The riding is OK, nothing to brag about, some trails and there's like a little track with a few jumps and a burm man made right in a little meadow, we haven't done a lot of exploring there either mind you. Dont know what the camping is like, as i've never set foot in the campground.. my friends have cabin just a little ways down from the campground and we always stay there..but definitley usually not hoards of people there on the long weekend thats for sure.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like its Nordegg for sure for us. Friends have a cabin booked and want us to go so to my Dad's resort it is. There's a 1 bedroom loft available, if anyone is interested in joining us. Shower, full kitchen/living/dining area, deck, bbq, etc. $140 + gst/night.

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A bunch of us will be in Stewart B.C. / Hyder Alaska on our year end annual sled trip. Can't think of a better place too be on May long :d:beer:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey girls here are a few pics of my may long! road with Team Dirt, btw great guys what a hoot!(do i get a team dirt sticker now?:confused::p)...flat tire...hit ditch...bent bars...trip to the ER...the one last ride with the family. lots of fun!
now home another trip to the ER more x-rays with fractured ribs and another week off work!

Attachments

• DSC_7812.jpg
    DSC_7812.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC_7862.jpg
    DSC_7862.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC_8167.JPG
    DSC_8167.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 293
  • DSC_8253.JPG
    DSC_8253.JPG