May long idaho sand dunes 2010

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of our tip! What a long drive 16hrs straight.

11wa9hg.jpg

15rxh86.jpg

208zads.jpg

b4dkdh.jpg

v67x9t.jpg

2sb0dxu.jpg

21mzptz.jpg

2po8ehy.jpg

4j6qty.jpg

2mc7j43.jpg

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics. Looks like it was a little on the chilly side there too. Some day, I will have to try the dunes, it looks like a ton of fun.

Mikehunt

Reaction score
How did the KTM do down there? We usually go down are May long and come back theres, the is a lot of nice machine down there on there long weekend it is nice to sit at the top of the big dunes and drool

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did the KTM do down there? We usually go down are May long and come back theres, the is a lot of nice machine down there on there long weekend it is nice to sit at the top of the big dunes and drool

the ktm was stock and its a 525 it did way better than the stock 450r and i would say better than the other 450r which had a stg 2 hot cam and pipe. for a stock bike a great choice!

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the ktm was stock and its a 525 it did way better than the stock 450r and i would say better than the other 450r which had a stg 2 hot cam and pipe. for a stock bike a great choice!

Did you make it up Chokecherry? We were there in Mid April but did not find Chokecherry until the last day - we thought we did but were mistaken

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you make it up Chokecherry? We were there in Mid April but did not find Chokecherry until the last day - we thought we did but were mistaken

i pulled choke cherry in 3rd on my 310r and all others had to be in 2nd.......lol choke is easy to find! did you find dead horse bowl?

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i pulled choke cherry in 3rd on my 310r and all others had to be in 2nd.......lol choke is easy to find! did you find dead horse bowl?

that was the one that was about 1 mile around correct? if so yes, quite an awesome spectacle. We are thinking about going back in Sept.

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was the one that was about 1 mile around correct? if so yes, quite an awesome spectacle. We are thinking about going back in Sept.

no i beleive that one is devils dune choke cherry is the one that drops off the side of the dune and goes to the desert with all the little shrubs at the bottom :beer::beer:

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Devils is a ways west of Choke. It's realy big, can't miss it. It's almost right at the west end. Dead Horse is just a little south east of the top of Choke. Where heading down in July. I'm surprised it took so long to get down. we make it from from Red Deer/Sylvan area in 12 all the time doin a buck 20 to 130. Which is the speed limit on the I-15 lol.

Top Bottom