Maverick XDS -- Factory Turbo Maverick

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Maverick xds

Your flying car Brand B must have t-motion then.......

I own Flying Car Brand A...... you may own Brand B..... and it may have t-motion....... not sure how well that'll work....

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Price starts at $22k on can-am Canada website for non-turbo version, but I can't find the additional cost when you move to the turbo option....

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This thread as brought some life to this fourm! lmao

just wait till the quads go to turbo.. opps... said to much already....hehe

and someone said a bunch of posts ago... that Polaris has the best handling and suspension?

did you watch the video? not any more with this new suspension ....

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

This thread as brought some life to this fourm! lmao

just wait till the quads go to turbo.. opps... said to much already....hehe

and someone said a bunch of posts ago... that Polaris has the best handling and suspension?

did you watch the video? not any more with this new suspension ....

guess we'll wait and see when they "head to head" video's & reviews come out.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crank the boost up a bit and that thing would be a riot in the desert. I want one!:cool:

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you gotta be kidding right, tried one out in the dunes this year, could not believe the difference how much better my mav performed... Day and night better ride, power was weak on the 900 as well...

this is a step in the the right direction.

although Polaris is still leaps and bounds ahead of Can-Am in the chassis and suspension department,
you gotta respect can am for bringing a factory turbo.
Now maybe polaris will follow in there footsteps.. or perhaps release a 1100cc 120HP N/A motor..

gotta love horsepower wars!!! :beer:

EDIT heres a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le1dfk6dZN8&feature=youtu.be

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ya story behind that as well, the dealership we rented from, had all brands to rent, but in the Polaris lineup it had the 8 and 900s.... But the mavericks were are outalready:D

i asked about the 1000 Polaris...had a ten minute discussion with the higher centre of gravity and roll overs they had and down with them, they said out of the 10 they started with they were down to three and the owner will now not rent out, scared the hell out of us, but said their dominant sand machine was the 900 poo

We had the four seater and the whole time I wished I had my mav, but like saying before another 20 hp and a turbo would be that much more fun

just buy mine and I will try this turbo out... Lol

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it would be a fun ride! Not sure about how it would be in the mud and tight trails, but dune and nice fast pipe lines and cuts lines it would be fun. I had an argument with a guy at work that's a 1000 rzr fan and he watched the video when they all drag race the three, and he goes it's not fair the poo and cat are stock and the mav has a turbo. I spent all day trying to explain that the maverick was stock it has a turbo on it stock. Lol he couldn't rap his head around that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it would be a fun ride! Not sure about how it would be in the mud and tight trails, but dune and nice fast pipe lines and cuts lines it would be fun. I had an argument with a guy at work that's a 1000 rzr fan and he watched the video when they all drag race the three, and he goes it's not fair the poo and cat are stock and the mav has a turbo. I spent all day trying to explain that the maverick was stock it has a turbo on it stock. Lol he couldn't rap his head around that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A welder????

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you gotta be kidding right, tried one out in the dunes this year, could not believe the difference how much better my mav performed... Day and night better ride, power was weak on the 900 as well...[/

You drunk Fred ? Maybe on sand might be different,We ain't got many dunes around here, but I've seen the maverick and the razr , both 1000's , in the muskeg and mud, and the deeper it gets the worse it gets for the maverick. The razr totally kicks a$$ in the deep stuff , stock to stock, havent seen turbo to turbo yet , but maybe soon eh. I think it's great BRP came out with stock turbo machine, and you guys are saying it beats up on n/a 1000's and 900's, wtf, No way really. These are 2 very purpose built machines but me, I think the razr chassis and suspension wins hands down, the 1000 I mean.
And no I don't own either of them.

Darren400

Reaction score

you gotta be kidding right, tried one out in the dunes this year, could not believe the difference how much better my mav performed... Day and night better ride, power was weak on the 900 as well...[/

You drunk Fred ? Maybe on sand might be different,We ain't got many dunes around here, but I've seen the maverick and the razr , both 1000's , in the muskeg and mud, and the deeper it gets the worse it gets for the maverick. The razr totally kicks a$$ in the deep stuff , stock to stock, havent seen turbo to turbo yet , but maybe soon eh. I think it's great BRP came out with stock turbo machine, and you guys are saying it beats up on n/a 1000's and 900's, wtf, No way really. These are 2 very purpose built machines but me, I think the razr chassis and suspension wins hands down, the 1000 I mean.
And no I don't own either of them.

Lol no it's no different in the dunes, you can't compare the mav to the xp1 in the dunes, I have driven both, and I am not a Polaris fan in anyway.

Top Bottom