maverick track

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anyone tried this track and how was it? can get one for a good deal but wondering if it is any better than the attack 20 already on my sled

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I just sold my attac 20 off my sled and it was a toss up for me between the maverick and the camo extreme,I went with the camo extreme and to answer your question I think either track is hands down better than the attac 20!
catmando!

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I just sold my attac 20 off my sled and it was a toss up for me between the maverick and the camo extreme,I went with the camo extreme and to answer your question I think either track is hands down better than the attac 20!
catmando!
i bought it brand new take off

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was you I would be swapin tracks as soon as I had the chance,curios why the guy sold the maverick?
catmando!
my buddy bought a new nitro and lives in sask and was putting something for more hard pack on it so i got it for 300

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not only did you get a darn good deal you will be so much happier with that track.That track is worth about 800.00 bucks at pure addiction motor sports!
catmando!

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not only did you get a darn good deal you will be so much happier with that track.That track is worth about 800.00 bucks at pure addiction motor sports!
catmando!
sweet now the the swap how bad is it to do,work on cars all day but this looks alittle more intailed

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
05 m6 with 700 kit

Go slow and tag your parts if this is your first time. Unclip your torsion springs to remove your skid. I find a rear lift is better than a tip and side.I believe you will have a brake retainer nut to deal with. I recomend you do not reuse the old one check torque specs.I quess 70 ftlbs. A hammer and punch will remove this nut, I recomend you borrow from a dealer the proper tool ,if your near Calgary you can borrow mine. The rest is easy if your a wrencher. Good luck

P.S. blue L.T.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go slow and tag your parts if this is your first time. Unclip your torsion springs to remove your skid. I find a rear lift is better than a tip and side.I believe you will have a brake retainer nut to deal with. I recomend you do not reuse the old one check torque specs.I quess 70 ftlbs. A hammer and punch will remove this nut, I recomend you borrow from a dealer the proper tool ,if your near Calgary you can borrow mine. The rest is easy if your a wrencher. Good luck

P.S. blue L.T.
ya i work in a dealer for the last 10 yrs wrenchin on cars but wasnt sure where to start with this thanks

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Slomo.... Saw Ya At The Dealership The Other Day.... Good Luck And Take Some Pics And Let The Rest Of Us See Your Project. Need A Job?? Come See Me;)!!!!
Good Luck -ric

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Slomo.... Saw Ya At The Dealership The Other Day.... Good Luck And Take Some Pics And Let The Rest Of Us See Your Project. Need A Job?? Come See Me;)!!!!
Good Luck -ric
will do,and i'm always looking,will definatly stop by and have a listen talk to you soon

Top Bottom