Mary’s motel golden

altaredneck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has stayed here and how was it. Price seems good and seeing as my 3rd weekend going in a row hotels add up. I can get 2 nights here for the price of one. That being said I don’t want a dirty place. It has mixed reviews on google. Thx

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to stay there 25-30 yrs ago, before most of the places were built on the highway.... was a dump then, sure it hasn’t changed much since...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed there 20 years ago as well. Then switched to the Rondo Motel down the road. Shorter walk downtown and they had a sauna and a hot tub.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trip Advisor rates Mary’s at 2.5 stars. Reviews are not good . Read them and make up your mind from there.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a dump, but I used to stay there all the time.

I liked getting hammered at the river house and it is stumbling distance.

One time, This drunk native chick stole buddy next doors Mercedes SUV and crashed it into the building then rolled it a block away.lol

Good times......

cattechsummitrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same here used to stay there 25 years ago when money was tighter, It had a hot tub room, At the time it was ok, Didn't care as long as it was cheep all we needed was a place to pass out after sledding and hitting the bars,,,,,, Kind of miss those days,,,,

altaredneck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like I’m ruling out that place. Thanks guys. Gonna try the travel lodge this time

Travco28

Reaction score
I stayed there a couple times last year . Its all right , rooms were very clean . a bit old but they are slowly doing upgrades . the price is right . I would compare it too the Alpine inn in Revy .

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have stayed there the odd time. Never had an issue. A little rough around the edges but was clean. About what you'd expect for the price.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've stayed there a few times, last was this past August on my way home from holidays. It's not bad, rooms were clean and the price is right. I don't know who Mary is, but I suspect she is not from India like the current owners.

Top Bottom