Married

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only thought it apropriate to announce to some of best friends here that Deano and Mrs Deano are set to be married aug 2009.:d:d:d:d

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should not have given your lady that much time to change her mind. Congrates.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just makin SURE:eek: Hah just messin round. Its a forsure deal she is most HAPPY as am I and cant wait for the BIG DAY:d:d

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most likely need a year to get all the arrangements done. She seems to be smiling in all the pictures on here so you must be doing something right.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most likely need a year to get all the arrangements done. She seems to be smiling in all the pictures on here so you must be doing something right.

Thats what she tells me!!! I think we are doing a very small wedding and then a party so to speak to follow.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Congrats to both of you..... Remember, They say a happy wife is a happy life ! :) ... Wish someone told me that 27 yrs ago ! :eek:

.... Gots Happy Meal ! :p

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
congrats. just some friendly advice though, dont eat the cake! it is thier secret tool in making you agree to everything they want you to do. heres a hint, chew and then cough and spit it out in a napkin that way they think you ate it. lol.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
About Time..she's beautiful and couldn't have done better.

Attachments

• Deano_WifeToBe.jpg
    Deano_WifeToBe.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 97

Qub3d

Reaction score
Congrats! Being recently wed myself I have to let you know now that in a year after your wedding (1st anniversary) you will have to eat your wedding cake again. Just warning you :d

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats, its all over now.............no truck, no car, no funny car, no quad , with very little rides.....if any, no sled...WHAT!!!!!!! NOT THE SLED< honest honey I will shovel the walk ,take out trash , rub your feet, honest I will. honest. PLEASE,PLEASE, please can can can I go with the boys, please?..... answer..............

But no really. congrats.

Top Bottom