Marijuana Legalization Canada

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Legalization and getting listed on the NYSE hasn't helped out ACB's stock price much this week.

Short sellers made 450 million in the last 2 days on pot stocks though.

dope.jpg

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
deflation of the balloon

Yeah it was way over valued. IMO If they start making lots of money it could turn around, no one really knows how much profit this is actually going to bring in yet.

Edit: In all fairness the DOW is down, the S&P is down,, the whole market is down this week as well.

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was way over valued. IMO If they start making lots of money it could turn around, no one really knows how much profit this is actually going to bring in yet.

Edit: In all fairness the DOW is down, the S&P is down,, the whole market is down this week as well.

Where are zigzags at?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know the margins. if the Gov't takes 10 points off the top, whats left? What are the volumes the dispensaries are allowed per week? 10 points is only 440$/LB

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know the margins. if the Gov't takes 10 points off the top, whats left? What are the volumes the dispensaries are allowed per week? 10 points is only 440$/LB

I think the money is going to be in the grow operations. Lots of them are getting built right now in Alberta.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Finally no line up today at Spruce Grove store. Just about went in there to see what all the fuss was about.

Top Bottom