Red oak plywood?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where does one get red oak plywood 1/2 or 3/4 domestic in red deer, or edmonton. I can get the imported stuff but it's junk, the veneer is so paper thin you can't touch it with a sander without going through it.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could call the Hoult colony by Irma. They have a large wood shop. I will message them and let you know what they have.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depending on size looks like HD will carry or order in 3/4 x 2 x 4 ft otherwise i would try these outfits, Windsor or Mr Plywood i had to go to them for a 1/2 4x10ft sheet of fir for the boat.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you ask any of the custom furniture/cabinet business's, they may be able to help you out?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they may have a lead, otherwise you may have to look towards Toronto as it grows in that area? or in the southern part of the USA. have you tried Amazon?

I haven't tried amazon because I want to see the wood before it's ordered. Man I used to grab this stuff any place that sold wood, now it's a treasure hunt.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would also, best shot might be local cabinet shops, i was looking for hickory a while back and there were a few listings down in Calgary on Facebook market place and kiji. hope u find what you are looking for.

Top Bottom