Maple Creek / Cypress Hills

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Are there any trails or riding areas other than farmers fields around Maple Creek or in the Cypress Hills?

I would like to do some riding and testing on a new sled and would really like to do it closer to home (Medicine Hat).

Thanks

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I imagine you probably have done it already but....for the future. There are sledding trails in the Cypress hills park on the Sask side. I know this for sure. Had a couple buddies sledding out there last week end. They said the snow was great, they went on the trails in the park which they said was good, and then they went around a buddies farming area just east of there, and they said it was unreal, lots of snow. Just in case.

Are there any trails or riding areas other than farmers fields around Maple Creek or in the Cypress Hills?

I would like to do some riding and testing on a new sled and would really like to do it closer to home (Medicine Hat).

Thanks

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Thanks for the info.

I did finally figure it out last week, but bummed out, havent made it out yet. Maybe try a midweek work 'detour' this week, but WOW cold as heck here today...

Top Bottom