Mainly Into Quads Now

Gowen

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Mainly into quad riding now as I get closer to retirement. Spent many years riding snowmobiles in the Kakwa Lake area, since 1986 from the PG side. Used to ride there four or five times a season with up to a 105 Km ride in from our vehicles to Kakwa Lake. Usually stayed for six days at a time. Lots of good memories for sure.
In the last few years quadding has taken over as my main recreational interest. Mainly ride out west of PG in the Norman Lake, Bobtail Lake area but like to see other areas as much as possible. Became involved in the Ridgeriders ATV Club (.ca) in 2004 whcih takes up most of my volunteer time these days.

Been surfing the site and it looks good. Doesn't appear to be any brand or group bashing here. A Plus. Looked at the group membership section and only seen one. Just wondering if there are enough interested riders on this site to form a Kakwa Area Riding Group?

Gowen

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one day we want to come and see those falls.i hear they are awsome.there has gotta be a ton of nice trails up there...got any pics?oh ya by the way:welcomebluesign::rino:

Top Bottom