M 1000 Turbo kits

Bigbragg

Reaction score
We now have M 1000 turbo kits in stock at the shop. They come complete with upgraded throttle bodies, control box, clutching components, all the hardware to install and feature the Aerocharger 66 series turbo. Set at 10lbs they will produce 275 hp. Phone (780) 474-9400.

What do you charge to install turbo and to swap out the DD with one that wont send shrapnal flying back to Edmonton.
With or without reverse ?

Hope to see you guys at the ASA Show in E-town.

Last edited:

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
What do you charge to install turbo and to swap out the DD with one that wont send shrapnal flying back to Edmonton.
With or without reverse ?

Hope to see you guys at the ASA Show in E-town.

We charge $1000 to install the kit. Not sure what to say about the change out work you want done but we will be at the show in Edmonton so you can talk to us there or stop by the shop. We will be happy to help you. You will have reverse.

venom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
post some pics.8 g's wow.does that come with a 2 year supply of race fuel.i have seen some pics off the m8 bd kits and plan on buying one for $5200 with gauges clutching ready to ride +shipping or a d8 kit.haven't made it final which sled it will be.i wanna see what what i would be getting for the extra $2800 if the m8 kits r close to the same $.:beer:

Bigbragg

Reaction score
The stock Diamond drive wont be able to handle that kind of horse power. So i would need it swaped out with a stronger aftermarket drive.

mmagic

Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
The stock Diamond drive wont be able to handle that kind of horse power. So i would need it swaped out with a stronger aftermarket drive.

An aftermarket DD is about $2500 US and I beleive you would then lose reverse unless we are talking about an 09. Also some modification has to be done to the tunnel and bulkhead to put it in.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An aftermarket DD is about $2500 US and I beleive you would then lose reverse unless we are talking about an 09. Also some modification has to be done to the tunnel and bulkhead to put it in.
What DD costs 2500? I've never heard of it
A new BDX reverse delete costs about 625.00 landed on my doorstep, and there is no modification other than bolting it in with all the original hardware.
Very interested in the 2500.00 DD

mmagic

Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
What DD costs 2500? I've never heard of it
A new BDX reverse delete costs about 625.00 landed on my doorstep, and there is no modification other than bolting it in with all the original hardware.
Very interested in the 2500.00 DD

RMI make a complete replacement DD for the cats. They say it will stand 300hp and is lighter than stock. If you want to phone the shop I could inquire about bringing one in. (780) 474-9400.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RMI make a complete replacement DD for the cats. They say it will stand 300hp and is lighter than stock. If you want to phone the shop I could inquire about bringing one in. (780) 474-9400.
Thank You I will be in the Chuck in the next couple weeks I will stop in and see you......it would be good to see some literature on this at least before I commit to buying one.

mmagic

Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
Thank You I will be in the Chuck in the next couple weeks I will stop in and see you......it would be good to see some literature on this at least before I commit to buying one.

That would be great. The address of the shop in Edmonton is 8524-126 ave.
I agree, the more information, the better the result and it is always nice to talk face to face.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The DD lite set will bolt right up and will take up to 350 hp.. I know of a M1000T that ran one last winter and did haveone issue with it and they warrantied it.. As they said that they test them to take atleast 350hp. And they are less than 1/2 the price of an RMI unit.

G

Guest1

Here are some pics that my buddy Dunatic took of a M1000 with the Twisted Turbo by Product Tester (Salt Lake City Utah)....:cool:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else question the "pump gas" part of this turbo slaes pitch. I think it is a huge load. You are asking for big trouble by using cheap fuel.

Casper

Reaction score
Does anyone else question the "pump gas" part of this turbo slaes pitch. I think it is a huge load. You are asking for big trouble by using cheap fuel.

Right on!!! The only benifit to a pump gas kit will be that you can still see your truck when it blows up. (I borrowed that quote) why would you risk your money and sled on the corrner gas station (not idiot proof:nono:) Clean race in drums should be idiot proof:). Thats what I need.

snow_knight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The whole idea of a pump gas turbo makes no sense to me personally.. you are spending the money for horsepower right?... so spend a little extra on good fuel to have fun :D:D:D..

As far as the different kits out there.. if you go with boondockers.. talk with justin (as mentioned above).. twisted is a great kit (shane is a cool guy)... and dustin at pl knows his chit inside and out..

Top Bottom