M 1000 Turbo kits

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
We now have M 1000 turbo kits in stock at the shop. They come complete with upgraded throttle bodies, control box, clutching components, all the hardware to install and feature the Aerocharger 66 series turbo. Set at 10lbs they will produce 275 hp. Phone (780) 474-9400.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
we now have m 1000 turbo kits in stock at the shop. They come complete with upgraded throttle bodies, control box, clutching components, all the hardware to install and feature the aerocharger 66 series turbo. Set at 10lbs they will produce 275 hp. Phone (780) 474-9400.

what's a kit worth... Do you have kits for the rt1000 too?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey ric,It would be a lot cheaper to just pic up some paddles!LOL!LMAO!BA!HA!LOL!BA!HA!
catmando!

mmagic

Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
Yes, it is a very neat and clean fit. The kit comes complete with step by step installation instructions. Being an aerochager, the turbo is self contained so there is no extra plumbing for coolant and oil lines. There is no intercooler. The kit won't look much different than the M-8 kits we had in the show last year. It should take 12 to 14 hours to install. By the way we also have M-8 kits in stock with the 53 series turbo.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My guess is there is no way it is a pump gas setup. 5 lbs is about max on most pump gas setup.

mmagic

Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
At 10lbs boost the kit requires 110 octane leaded race fuel. We use Attitude boxes for the kits because they are simple to use and we have the ability to custom program them ourselves.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
at 10lbs boost the kit requires 110 octane leaded race fuel. We use attitude boxes for the kits because they are simple to use and we have the ability to custom program them ourselves.

are the attitude boxes part of the kit too?? Are there any guages, and do you have any pics of the kit or installations?? Have buddy that's interested.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my opinion that install time is abit high.. But i was wondering what dyno it was on that came up with the 275hp?? Just curious.. For 8G does that include a digitron or a good A/F gauge and does it include a second fuel pump?

Last edited:

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a look at the kit(nice to go an see what your getting for 8 Grand). It looks like a complete setup. Those new throttle bodies are sweet.

Casper

Reaction score
We now have M 1000 turbo kits in stock at the shop. They come complete with upgraded throttle bodies, control box, clutching components, all the hardware to install and feature the Aerocharger 66 series turbo. Set at 10lbs they will produce 275 hp. Phone (780) 474-9400.

Hey I was just wondering if you have anymore kits left,or when is your next order comming?
I was in last week and looked at your display that was the best kit I have seen so far, I looked at the M8 that you had installed what a awsome job of installing the kit. Please let me know or PM me.

mmagic

Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
Hey I was just wondering if you have anymore kits left,or when is your next order comming?
I was in last week and looked at your display that was the best kit I have seen so far, I looked at the M8 that you had installed what a awsome job of installing the kit. Please let me know or PM me.

We have already sold 3 of the 4 we brought in leaving only 1 in inventory. Our next order of 5 should be at the shop the first week of Oct. We will take deposits on this next batch and given the interest we have had these won't last long. We are also running low on M-8 kits. Thank you for the compliment on the install!

Top Bottom