looking for riding buddies

toomuchsledformyowngood

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im acking to go out the mountains, but i have no one to go with. i dont really care where i go i just want to go ride some deep snow. anybody out there planning a trip and needs some more guys?

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How about a girl?! Lol. I will be in the Sicamous/ revy area feb 16-19. March 2-4 in revy.

toomuchsledformyowngood

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i cant see no reason why not! lol :) i cant make it this month since ill be at work. but march seams to be very possible.

lol ha ha i can see it now, your riding skills putting me shame and my manhood disapearing ;)

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i cant see no reason why not! lol :) i cant make it this month since ill be at work. but march seams to be very possible.

lol ha ha i can see it now, your riding skills putting me shame and my manhood disapearing ;)

Baahhh like ya already! I will also be off march23-April 9... Spring break. April 4-7 will be Sicamous for sure as I am riding with Jason aka Rudy on the site here.

Reactions: RXN

toomuchsledformyowngood

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
perfect. how is the snow there at that time of year? im heading out to golden for the weekend tomorrow, have you ever been?

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I have never rode golden yet! But they seem to get a lot of snow every year. Be sure to take pics And let the rest of us know!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking at either quartz or silent sat... gorman sunday cause its close to town for the drive back

not sure about silent tho cause my buddy has a mod with race gas and the extra fuel he needs to bring

toomuchsledformyowngood

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking at either quartz or silent sat... gorman sunday cause its close to town for the drive back

not sure about silent tho cause my buddy has a mod with race gas and the extra fuel he needs to bring
no idea where bothe those places are lol its gunna be my first time in golden. im going with my buddy that lives in golden. is there any tourist maps for sledding in golden?

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your going with a buddy that lives there he would know the areas I would hope

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tex! why on earth would you willingly go to Quartz... especially the first day! Looking to ride myself, may head straight to Revy and meet a buddy there.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well cause saving gorman till sunday .... and the one guy has a mod and not sure if he has enough fuel for the extra km to silent...

plus ive had some good rides in quartz .... this weekend don't think it matters where ya go it will be all hero snow ... even revy...

toomuchsledformyowngood

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my buddy just moved there. ill meet up with him tonight and we ll make a game plan. ill let you guys know when i do

toomuchsledformyowngood

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went to quartz today, was pretty tracked outs and foggy for most of the day, but still fun as hell. tomorrow gorman lake, has anyone been there lately, if so how is it?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there today. Going back tomarrow

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

toomuchsledformyowngood

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gorman lake is pretty insane. got there pretty lame, not much time to explore. but the spots we did ride were fun.

Top Bottom