Looking for ride for a set of skis

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From Fort saskatchewan (or edmonton area) to golden, revy, or ideally creston. Figure I have a much better chance of getting them to golden or revy.

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in Sherwood Park, have friends in Fort Sask. I'll be in Revy from 15-20th. Let me know if that works for you.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey deaner, I could drop the ski's off with 2quiickrides if you guys make an arrangement. Shoot me a text once you have it figured.

1BIGBADSLVRAM

Reaction score
I live in Cranbrook and my brother in law is coming here for xmas, he lives in Millwoods, s edmonton. Dont think he'd have a problem bringing them. Pm me if u want to arrange something

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in Cranbrook and my brother in law is coming here for xmas, he lives in Millwoods, s edmonton. Dont think he'd have a problem bringing them. Pm me if u want to arrange something

Pm'd you. Thanks!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm heading to revy on the 15 of dec. can get them to Rene in sicamous

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Drew and 2quickrides for the offers. Looks like 1BIGBADSLVRAM has a ride lined up for them to Cranbrook. Thanks everyone!

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could throw me on the list to Golden if needed. Im heading down there friday night and riding the weekend. I work in Red water and pass through Fort Sask/Sherwood park every day.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From Fort saskatchewan (or edmonton area) to golden, revy, or ideally creston. Figure I have a much better chance of getting them to golden or revy.

Yes.. Golden, Sicamous, Revy would be wise in my opinion....

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!! woo HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Top Bottom