Looking for Pro RMK turbo kit!!

kolton22

Reaction score
Hey I'm Intrested in getting a turbo kit for my pro rmk if you know anyone with a used one or a really sick deal on a new one let me know. Any help would be awesome and may lead to some beers for yourself!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Boost-it seems to build the best. Silber group buy is on Snowest right now probably the cheapest.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard that Mountain Magic has a pretty cool kit for the Pro RMK !
Ya mountain magic sells the aero charger kits they are a dealer / distributer for them now I personally spent some seat time on two pro turbo's they built and wow they ran great

Cpt.Ron

Reaction score
From the Turbo Pro's that I have ridden with, the Aero Chargers seem to work ok, as well as the Silber kits on a good day, ..they appear to give you your money's worth for what you are paying. However, IMO, the "Boost It" Polaris turbo kits are far more comprehensive. The Boost-It crew has spent a few years researching and developing a kit that is complete ..and with the best quality components. Quality Garrett turbo, 50mm Turbosmart BOV, water to air intercooler, aluminum exhaust donuts, electronic boost controller, guages, etc..., and of course the Boost-It Fuel Controller that is integrated with the boost control and the A/R wideband guage.

You may be laying out a bit more cash at time of purchase, ..but you won't be disappointed with the quality and performance, ..and you won't be wasting trips to the mountains trying to tune the bugs out of a "lesser" kit, ...let alone sitting back at your hotel room wishing your bargain kit hadn't let you down, (....while your buddies are out riding).

Cheers

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the Turbo Pro's that I have ridden with, the Aero Chargers seem to work ok, as well as the Silber kits on a good day, ..they appear to give you your money's worth for what you are paying. However, IMO, the "Boost It" Polaris turbo kits are far more comprehensive. The Boost-It crew has spent a few years researching and developing a kit that is complete ..and with the best quality components. Quality Garrett turbo, 50mm Turbosmart BOV, water to air intercooler, aluminum exhaust donuts, electronic boost controller, guages, etc..., and of course the Boost-It Fuel Controller that is integrated with the boost control and the A/R wideband guage.

You may be laying out a bit more cash at time of purchase, ..but you won't be disappointed with the quality and performance, ..and you won't be wasting trips to the mountains trying to tune the bugs out of a "lesser" kit, ...let alone sitting back at your hotel room wishing your bargain kit hadn't let you down, (....while your buddies are out riding).

Cheers

Yeah like Ron says why buy something else then have to take it to the Boost It boys to get it to run properly and throw even more $$$ at it.

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
We have a HM water to air kit with an Aerocharger 66 series coming on trade. It also has the Boost-It fuel management system on it. It has one season on it.
PM or email me if interested.

Top Bottom