looking for Pink Rzr for mothers day

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know any dealers around Edmonton that have a Pink Rzr in stock? Or know anyone selling one privately? Kind of a last minute decision but if I can find one in decent shape for a good price the wife just may get a nice surprise on her first mothers day :)

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know any dealers around Edmonton that have a Pink Rzr in stock? Or know anyone selling one privately? Kind of a last minute decision but if I can find one in decent shape for a good price the wife just may get a nice surprise on her first mothers day :)

Sounds like your the one looking for a nice surprise from the Mrs. with a gift like that!:d

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya well its getting more and more expensive each time to get those little surprises! In a way I hope I don't find one in time because it just means next time I will have to spend even more for the same effect!

Its her first mothers day and she's excited...I just want to be a part of it when it happens...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I remember correct the pink rzr is a le..
And only in 2009

I can ask but not sure if she will sell it.
Then I would have to buy her a new one..:eek:

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 84

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
780-935-6556. Jason. He was selling one a awhile ago. All done. Pipes and all. Tell him andrew gave u this number

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was one listed on kjiji last week that was a 2010...maybe they had the year wrong? I was going to bring her to look at it but it was sold :(

Too bad...lots of extras for $9500

Top Bottom