Looking for people to ride with!

mavrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thought about studding my tires but the bike is in storage right now as I am moving to PR and besides the big thumper is a pain to start when its cold out,its good in the spring fall and summer

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, I live to ride my Quad. We try to go to Brule a few times a year as this place ROCKS, lots of climbs in the trees in the back. It's fun to ride on that sand as it always changes.Will let you know when we will head out but shouldn't be till after May long. I ride a 2007 Shee with a 351 BigBore, Saxaphone reeds, some Chrome pipes, and a push-pull throttle .It's fun and the seat is soft. Will post when I go or will watch for your post.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i need a demo..........;)

RIC its sports quads lol We dont have a sport quad demo and i dont think you will keep up with a 4x4 BTW the MUD PRO 1000 rips hard. just torque omg lol hurt the hands and the rear even floats in deep enough water lol

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey im looking for fellow sport quad riders that want to get out and ride. I like riding as much as possible.

Hey honda310. Me and a couple buds are doing a bit of a day trip out at 199st tomorrow. Your more then welcome to tag along. Let me know. I'll buy the beer lol.

Top Bottom