Looking for people to ride with!

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey im looking for fellow sport quad riders that want to get out and ride. I like riding as much as possible.

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what no one wants to ride? well i ride a 1986 trx250r with a 310 bigbore +2 a-arms and full elka's.........and much more. lol. JUST PM ME IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A RIDING BUDDY.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey i would be up for some riding. bad thing is right now the banshee is getting some work. but keep it in mind for next year too. Certain people have changed over the years and i dont wanna get involved in certain things. meeting new people to ride with ain't a bad thing!

angelrider95

Reaction score
we are looking for people to go riden with aswell where fairly new to it ao let us know thanks!!

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im from the edmotnon area but ride anywhere........i love Brule and mx tracks but dont mind a great trail ride too. My motto is "hold it to the bar and hold on".

Tyler

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Honda310R have you been to Vega yet? Even if you have we are gonna hook up this summer, i want to see your banshee and honda!!:beer::beer:

i have been there once...but for sure ride there again....just gotta find the wider trails as i run +2 quads lol:beer::beer::beer:

bansheesrule

Reaction score
Ya i pretty much know most of the trail and you'll be ok. Man i can't wait to ride the shee again! I grew up in Barrhead so it's like my third home and miss that place when im not there.

After all the years of riding there it is really widen and pretty use so you'll have no problem anywhere... i hope!!!jk:d:d:d:d:d

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i pretty much know most of the trail and you'll be ok. Man i can't wait to ride the shee again! I grew up in Barrhead so it's like my third home and miss that place when im not there.

After all the years of riding there it is really widen and pretty use so you'll have no problem anywhere... i hope!!!jk:d:d:d:d:d

lol i guess i should get on finishing the shee then........lol

strats

Reaction score
Just got my hands on a New KFX deffinatly be good times to find some pple to ride with, let me know

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you dont ride in the winter? throw some studs in bigger jets and your good to go.you can ride the dunes and pit area cause its mostly packed down and there is a track plowed on clairmont lake. But if your not into winter riding thats cool too. I try and go to brule as much as possible in the spring to fall seasons. lots of day trips and weekend camping trips, always looking for more people to ride with.

Top Bottom