Looking for new riding gear this week.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would go for the bigger size. Especially if you like twinkies....

Seriously, I would go large. Sounds like that would be best. if you goto the Edmonton show try one on. Pants are a tough deal to get your preference. Bibs have a little more room for fit. Maybe try Cycle workx for stock. There are a few dealers in a reasonable distance from edmonton.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if Rekon Pants fit bigger or smaller per the actual size? Kinda in the middle between Medium and Large and plan to order a 2012 pair online.

I would say they are a bit bigger.and they fit with my knee pads.... on their site they have exact measurments so check there,, you can return but you pay shipping so gets costly

I have rekon pants they are great,, fit good stay dry and are tuff,,, had a knee rivet peel up and they sent me a loaner pair as they repaired mine.

bathtub28

Reaction score
Sounds like a great product . Can't wait to try some on and , hope to come across a dealer willing to extend thier sled show savings a little early, as I am working those dates and will not be able to make it.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say they are a bit bigger.and they fit with my knee pads.... on their site they have exact measurments so check there,, you can return but you pay shipping so gets costly

I have rekon pants they are great,, fit good stay dry and are tuff,,, had a knee rivet peel up and they sent me a loaner pair as they repaired mine.

I would go for the bigger size. Especially if you like twinkies....

Seriously, I would go large. Sounds like that would be best. if you goto the Edmonton show try one on. Pants are a tough deal to get your preference. Bibs have a little more room for fit. Maybe try Cycle workx for stock. There are a few dealers in a reasonable distance from edmonton.

haha maybe I stand corected.... I would listen to mfguy lol as he sells the stuff and has heard many more opinions.... either way great stuff hands down!!!!

bathtub28

Reaction score
So, once brand is established , what's the smart way to go. Classic way as in , heavily insulated , or the seemingly popular layer system. Ie: base dryware layer, then ( klim as an example) inferno pant and shirt. Then the light water proof outer shell. ???

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Layer. Then you have more control over how warm/cold you want to dress. Plus heavy insulated seems like its either too heavily insulated or not enough. Plus it add alot of extra bulk that hinders your ability to move.

Sent while not working too hard

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and you mention a light waterproof outter shell. Make sure its windproof also!

Sent while not working too hard

Top Bottom