Looking for an idea to mount my rad.......

Bigdaddy00

Reaction score
Had a blast at the Kinsmen Rally but was over heating,looking for some pictures or any ideas how to mount my rad on top and wondering if a fan over ride switch is a good idea? Thanks in advance, I know there will be some good ideas out there.

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Had a blast at the Kinsmen Rally but was over heating,looking for some pictures or any ideas how to mount my rad on top and wondering if a fan over ride switch is a good idea? Thanks in advance, I know there will be some good ideas out there.

Looks like alot of work. I like to use my front rack but there seems to be alot of guys doing this setup on different quads :beer:
snorkle and rad relocate pics - Polaris ATV Forum

Here's an old thread https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f26/rad-relocate-26886.html

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had an override switch on my bf, worked great and a good peice of mind after my braker poped and I didn't know it, it was very easy to do.
A friend did a rad relocation on his 700 polaris, bought the mount of ebay for around $50, it was an easy job and solved his overheating problem.

saskadude

Reaction score
I just did my 2008 700 H1, and my 2009 700H1 Mud Pro. I sell the kits if interested.
they come with easy to follow instructions and everything you need to relocate your radiator on top, except antifreeze. I will post a thread with some pics. Email is boyerde@hotmail.com

Top Bottom