looking for a sled guy/girl, who's a web site builder

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
want someone who can build a better site than this one Snowmobile Recyclers, as it should be more user friendly to anyone, and most web peeps i talk to aren't sledders, and to me the first page is all that counts , as i'm old school, would rather talk in person to confirm what a person wants rather then e-mailing each other all winter for a part, and i'm not to fond of shopping cart sites, as most don't have it in stock, just order it in and you may have to wait a week or two for your purchase now option, with no refund, any feedback would be appreciated and/or takers to build site would be appreciated. oh, yea you can call me toll-free 1-866-938-0930, thanks. the simpler it is the more i can ride.;)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll pm ya Threadkiller, I know a guy in Red Deer, and I do some web as well.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
want someone who can build a better site than this one Snowmobile Recyclers, as it should be more user friendly to anyone, and most web peeps i talk to aren't sledders, and to me the first page is all that counts , as i'm old school, would rather talk in person to confirm what a person wants rather then e-mailing each other all winter for a part, and i'm not to fond of shopping cart sites, as most don't have it in stock, just order it in and you may have to wait a week or two for your purchase now option, with no refund, any feedback would be appreciated and/or takers to build site would be appreciated. oh, yea you can call me toll-free 1-866-938-0930, thanks. the simpler it is the more i can ride.;)

How soon are you wanting the site built?

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thank for interest folks.
Macronut, have no real time line, as my existing site has been sitting around for 4/5 years, to me it's just another business card floating around in cyberspace along with the other millions of sites. my value is what i know personally, from being involved in this sport for some 40 some years, in all aspects from, rider, racer, dealer, club involvement of all levels and aspects. sleds have been my addiction, since my first sniff of a 1966 polaris colt, and i just can't shake the habit.:d

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thank for interest folks.
Macronut, have no real time line, as my existing site has been sitting around for 4/5 years, to me it's just another business card floating around in cyberspace along with the other millions of sites. my value is what i know personally, from being involved in this sport for some 40 some years, in all aspects from, rider, racer, dealer, club involvement of all levels and aspects. sleds have been my addiction, since my first sniff of a 1966 polaris colt, and i just can't shake the habit.:d

Where are you located, and what is the best time to call?

Top Bottom