Sponsors for Stollery Hospital 2016

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So once again it's my favorite time of the year again....demo derby season! As most of you know now my family has been involved in derbys since the early 70s and it has been passed down the lines through the years, with this years derby in Edson on Sept 3rd and 4th, Edson is a very important event to me and my family as I build cars in memory of a family friend who was a staple in the community and the best part because profits are donated to the Stollery Hospital in Edmonton, most of us have known someone that has had to deal with the stollery at some point with a child, so what I'm looking for is "sponsorship" for this years event. ** I take no personal gain on these donations at all** What I do is any company/person/group that wants to sponsor money will be donated directly to the stollery on race day in your name, what you get is advertising on my car and appreciation from some very greatful people. The Edson competitors are one of a kind and an amazing group of guys/girls most of our winnings for the heats are donated back and put in the Stollery total plus every year someone builds and donates a 4cyl car to a raffle off so that an audience member can buy tickets and hopefully win the car to compete obviously with all profits goin to the hospital..all in all its a great 2 days of 4cyl, 8cyl, truck derbys, mud bogs and tuff trucks and helps a great cause. This year alberta has been hit by tough economic times and with that puts more stress on the charities that do so much for our communities due to lack of regular donations.

Plus if you wanna attend or compete I'd be happy to help you get involved....so now that I've rambled on haha I'd love to get the snow and mud community involved again this year with your guy's help last year and my winnings we donated well over $2k for my car alone... so if your intrested in any kind of sponsorship please let me know I'd be happy to get your name/names on my car! Thanks for the long read guys and I hope I can count on your help again this year!

Special thanks to last year's Snow and Mud sponsors!

Joholio - St.Marie HDD
Polarice - ATB Irrigation
Sideline Printing
Buckie - Buckie's LED Sales

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those who don't know what the Stollery hospital does here's a link to their website, check it out, pretty amazing charity

https://www.stollerykids.com/

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok big thanks to forester logging for donating to the stollery! ...forgot to mention tax receipts will be mailed out for anything over $25 but only if you make a cheque out directly to the stollery, I can't write receipts for cash......it's comming quick there's gotta be someone that wants to "sponsor"

Top Bottom