looking for a place near red dear to ride...

Reaction score
my buddy has a dune buggy and i got a couple dirt bikes... we are looking for a place somewhere around red dear/blackfalds area where we can go riding with out the cops busting us again and again!!! ... anything would really help... thanks again guys!!!

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go out to rocky mountain house there are a ton of trails out west of there and they are all legal.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
ya where just looking for some place to ride around... im not much for riding on a track... we are just looking for feilds or trails mud the normal kinda stuff

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not much riding around red deer unless it's on private property, do yourself a favour and go west.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not much riding around red deer unless it's on private property, do yourself a favour and go west.

Yeah Imdoon' Likes to sight his guns in on the property from time to time hyuk hyuk!!!!! Try the cut line up past Phyllis Lake, some good trails and creeks in there. It's about an hour out west near Caroline from Red Deer! If you fish, bring your rods and you can shore fish the lake!

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is an "ok" trail along the train tracks from Black Falds, just follow the tracks and it'll lead the way.......NOTHING like Peace River/Tangent area thats fosho :(

Top Bottom