Looking for a can for Pro RMK

dschwindt

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a place in Canada where you can order or get a BMP or MBRP can for a 2011 Pro RMK. Getting kind of tired paying the extra 40-90$ and wait three weeks for shipping if I can get it in Canada.

Thanks

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just bought three MBRP's last week through Cycleworks in Edmonton, they had just got an order in to their warehouse.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not Canadian, but ya can't beat the quality and sound of the HPS can on the new chassis. Weigh's just over 4 lbs, so saves ya around 7lbs from the suitcase that comes on it.

Fit and finish is top notch and couldn't be more happy with it.

IMAG0061.jpg

dingle

Reaction score
picked up a mbrp at cycle works in edmonton, they had 3 in stock. its got a nice bark at high rpms but not to loud. just what i like!

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bought one from specialty sleds, nice sound about $350 I believe. I bought it so I could make room for the NOSS LOL.

orangemaddness

Reaction score
hey i was just wondering if any of these cans require alterations to the sled. particularly interested in the jaws can. Also wondering where i could pick one up and how much.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no they do not require any modifications. not sure who the jaws dealer is around weyburn. You can also get them right from jaws. usually cans go for around $325.00

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sled shed in revy is making them with built in muff pots. buddy bought one and it works awesome, and sounds nice as well.

Top Bottom