Looking for 2013 or newer proclimb 800 pump gas turbo!

JP403

Reaction score
Hi guys looking for a 2013 or newer proclimb 800 turbo will travel for the right sled shoot me a email if you have one looking to buy one quick!

JP403

Reaction score
Running av gas at 10 lbs of boost new to the cpc turbo if ran at say 6 lbs of boost could you safely run pump gas?

JP403

Reaction score
Got your reply MOMMA don't see it on the thread though please let me know the price and details about the sled. Thanks!

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Running av gas at 10 lbs of boost new to the cpc turbo if ran at say 6 lbs of boost could you safely run pump gas?

Dont bother, find the av gas at the airport it is not that much more than premium and much more consistent quality. Zoom Zoom.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man if you are considering trying to cheap out on fuel before you even buy a turbo sled then I would suggest you buy a stocker. The sled is set up to run 10 lbs on av gas, run it on av gas. If you want to run it on pump gas, buy a sled that is already set up for pump gas at 5-6 lbs and then you won't have the urge to turn it up to 10 lbs with pump gas in the tank.

Last edited:

JP403

Reaction score
Not cheaping out haha I know some turbos you can't tune down to 6lbs of boost that's where I would want it to be a little easier on the engine and just wondering if that opens up the ability to run say 94 octane. If not I would run av at 6lbs.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy talked just like you, I'm going to be happy at 6 lbs that's all a guy needs blah blah blah, then I smoked him with my M1000. He's been running 10 lbs ever since. If all your buddies are running stockers you might be happy at 6 lbs but if your trying to smoke a buddy it's not happening at 6 lbs.

JP403

Reaction score
I highly doubt a 1000 stocker against a turbo 800 would beat it in the mountains first off if your up high your losing power where a turbo isn't and I'm just planning to run low boost to have a reliable less issue sled that still has a lot of jam.

Diamondledinc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt a 1000 stocker against a turbo 800 would beat it in the mountains first off if your up high your losing power where a turbo isn't and I'm just planning to run low boost to have a reliable less issue sled that still has a lot of jam.

I think there actually was a video of this.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Did Niner say his 1000 was stock?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL man I love some of these guys.......low boost reliable 2 stroke sled that still has a lot of jam <<< That does not exist....LOL.....6 lbs might get you 190 -195 HP on an 800, a well tuned 1000 will have no problem keeping up unless you are at 6500 ft and higher.

24V E30

Reaction score
Turbo builds work like this, atleast in the car world, Cheap, Fast, Reliable, you pick two.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 1000 is far from stock, but a well running 872 will keep up or beat a low boost turbo as well. Turbos still lose power at elevation too. Don't get me wrong boost is awesome. But you can achieve good results the old fashioned way too.

Top Bottom