LonelyIsland has left the building

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey...

Isnt this a re-run??? Didnt Joey already tell us he wasnt ever coming back?

Cya soon Joey!

How many times has this happened?

Should I retire my Joey warning in my sig or keep it for his 2nd or 3rd coming.... :confused:

IG650

Reaction score
Been a parent, I would say that to gain confirmation from strangers online rather than from at home probably shows a lack of positive role models.

From what I've read, quite a few people have offered sincere advice that should be accepted in the manner it was offered.:)

As for the drama, it is an manifestation of an a challenging period of life.

Sorry for been so wordy.:eek:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyday I still see this post coming back up. Why wont it leave? Why?

Bawhahahahaha

It's like a horrible drug addiction! You know you should not touch it but the daily urge to stir the pot gets the best of a guy and you just can't help but post something in this thread!

I know you want to post something here and you know yourself that you want to post.......come on! DO IT! Don't hold back just let it fly!:d :beer:

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bawhahahahaha

It's like a horrible drug addiction! You know you should not touch it but the daily urge to stir the pot gets the best of a guy and you just can't help but post something in this thread!

I know you want to post something here and you know yourself that you want to post.......come on! DO IT! Don't hold back just let it fly!:d :beer:

Why ZEEBS!!! WHY!!!!! I have been on the wagon for a while now. I was soooo proud of myself:mad:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
images.jpg

Bill Daley

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:beer::beer::beer: Don't know what happened this time as I have been away but I'll Drink to it.Best news I've heard in a month.:beer::beer::beer:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhhh booo hoo hoo........... I hope he never comes back. All he did was cry and complain about how chitty his life was and how he was so sad he had to move to B.C.. Also his bible thumping was really getting on my nerves. If I wanted to read a bunch of crap on god I would read the greatest fictional story ever told........ Good riddens Joey:d

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bawhahahahaha

hardly stiring the pot when everyone is arguing the same point

Top Bottom