LonelyIsland has left the building

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was talking to Joey on facebook, he's not coming back to S&M... Ever. Just thought I'd relay the message back to y'all just so nobody gets any funny ideas.

Someone had to do it, guess it was me. Anyways, if you want, bid him a farewell.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was talking to Joey on facebook, he's not coming back to S&M... Ever. Just thought I'd relay the message back to y'all just so nobody gets any funny ideas.

Someone had to do it, guess it was me. Anyways, if you want, bid him a farewell.

Thank god! i knew all my prayers for him would be answered

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok......who said what to cause this????? I had nothing to do with this! well good luck with all your issues JOEY......I hope there is another site on the internet that will be as helpfull as S&M was! maybe he went to S&M site instead of snow and mud and got sucked in to the dark side! LOL

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Joey...i have got to know you quite well and although you are young and the guys on here can give you a hard time i really believe you are a great kid we have had many chats away for here and im sure there will be more to come...you are you and there is nothing wrong with that but in the end you have to do what is best for your own peace of mind. we all have our cross to bare and right now my friend yours seems to be loaded up...take some time re group S&M will always be here but more importantly the ones that just love ya for the kid you are will be here when you come back! chin up kido you can FB any time!

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Forgot to log off?

i will just say it...BULLCHIT, just like it was BS the last 10 times, and the time he changed his name, and the time he changed his name before than...maybe we can have another poll on what his new name should be, or maybe he will just come back as an alter........good luck in life joey, talk to ya soon

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see your reading this Joey. Life is tough sometimes little man you just need to be tougher. Things always have a way of working themselves out.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will just say it...BULLCHIT, just like it was BS the last 10 times, and the time he changed his name, and the time he changed his name before than...maybe we can have another poll on what his new name should be, or maybe he will just come back as an alter........good luck in life joey, talk to ya soon

So there are other usernames that belong to him?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LonelyIsland has left the building
Woopidy do. This is a SNOW, MUD, QUAD, UTV, and SLED site first...social shoulder to cry on, waaaaay down the list. Don't let the door hit ya on the a..................................

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

The last time he visited and I quote from his profile........Last Activity: Today 12:26 AM

Yes, he's lurking! But that's okay 'cause he may learn something as we all know there are a lot of bells and whistles to navigate on our journey through life.

Good luck Joey....here's a piece of my favorite poem, The Quitter by R.W. Service:

It's easy to cry that you're beaten - and die;​
It's easy to crawfish and crawl;
But to fight and to fight when hope's out of sight -
Why, that's the best game of them all !
And though you come out of each gruelling bout,
All broken and scarred,
Just have one more try - it's dead easy to die,
It's the keeping-on-living that's hard.​

Top Bottom