LonelyIsland has left the building

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will just say it...BULLCHIT, just like it was BS the last 10 times, and the time he changed his name, and the time he changed his name before than...maybe we can have another poll on what his new name should be, or maybe he will just come back as an alter........good luck in life joey, talk to ya soon

I thought we already said our farewells?

Knowing Joey he probably told Quadboy55 to make a thread saying he's not coming back.

Like Plio7 said this isn't the first and won't be the last. I'm sure we'll see him this winter, talking about his 100mph Phazer and a ton of different Yamaha's hes thinking about buying.

Don't want to come off as completely heartless, but Joey get your Diploma, get a hardworking job and get the hell out of that household, start living life.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't like to be so rude but man was Joey thick headed! I just think the site is more pleasant since he left. I could never stand him asking for advice then not taking any of it. Hopefully he finds a site willing to put up with his sob stories. Keep you head up joey and hope all is best.

Last edited:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another Joey I need attention thread............

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have seen 2 or 3 posts thanked by joey yesterday......thought he was no longer coming to snow and mud......:confused:

I noticed that too. I will be suprised if he totally quits coming to snow and mud.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow he is still around and talking only instead of posting where everyone can read it he repped me on this thread and left me this message! "yeah i still creep lol and after insulting me and TRYING to offend me , you tell me to be happy? FAWK DAT CHIT"

Why am I suprised??? I offered him good luck and all then he tells me to fawk off?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks Joey!:beer:

Last edited:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could never figure out why he was here to be honest. Never once saw a helpful post from him. Everything he posted seem to be in the Anything Goes forum and it all seemed to be begging for attention. But, as I'm sure you are all VERY worried he's gone for good, remember he's always here...lurking.

TheLonelyIsland
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: Today 02:02 AM

He can lurk as long as I don't have to listen to him. Hated seeing him ask for advice then bitch and complain about what people said. Then there was his all-powerful ignore button.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
oh dont believe that, he never ignored anyone, he still watched what they said, but said he had them on ignore....i know this because he said he had me on ignore right before he pm'ed me about saying something about him

I could never figure out why he was here to be honest. Never once saw a helpful post from him. Everything he posted seem to be in the Anything Goes forum and it all seemed to be begging for attention. But, as I'm sure you are all VERY worried he's gone for good, remember he's always here...lurking.

TheLonelyIsland
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: Today 02:02 AM

He can lurk as long as I don't have to listen to him. Hated seeing him ask for advice then bitch and complain about what people said. Then there was his all-powerful ignore button.

rmk 800 144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up today 11:30 he was on snow and mud :confused: he is still in the house :(

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always lurking. Watching. Waiting. Come on Joey hit that thanks button and let us know you are here

Why must people constantly feed the troll,..

Be DONE with it and stop posting about him or his misadventures,.. move on. You guys know better, and do nothing to help the situation but to aggravate it.

He has passed through the door,.. now it just needs to miss him as it closes.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LonelyIsland has left the building.........................................................................................................................................................REALLY.......come on

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LonelyIsland has left the building.........................................................................................................................................................REALLY.......come on

Yep.. Don't worry though, remember, we made Hell's VIP list! :beer::beer:

Top Bottom