Local Hotel

B

breezer29

Alittle frustrated with the service and attitude of Peaks Lodge a couple of weeks back. I realize everyone has to make a buck but to jack the room rates up 35.00 from last year and "Say it includes breakfast" well cold cereal, old bagels and 20.00 to use the hot tub don't quite make sense!!:rant:

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Accomodations in Revy.

We have stayed at the Powder Springs downtown when we go to Revy. Very Sledder / Skier friendly with one outdoor, one indoor hot tub. I think the rates were about $30 per person, per night, which included a breakfast buffet coupon in the restaurant. Nothing really fancy, but cheap and practical. The cop shop is next door, which may discourage thieves, and the place is blocks (walking distance) away from the downtown nite spots.

Not too bad IMO.

Tekim

binderpilot

Reaction score
If you're looking for a great place to stay go to the Smokey Bear Campground across the road from the Peaks, I know this is a shameless plug but I stayed there last week for the first time and Clayton and Kathy run a top notch show, fresh breakfast every morning, great lunches for up the hill and reasonable rates and you can ride from your door if you want to ride boulder, frisby or turtle mountains. Their phone number is 250-837-9573

:D

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Breezer29

A few years ago the peaks lodge switched owners/operators and it hasn't been the same since. I know that I will never stay there unless things change.:nono: Last fall a friend of mind was looking to buy the peaks and start running it, the owners where so cheap and unwilling to deal they wanted my budding to even pay for the propane left in the tank:twocents: So he backed away from buying it!!

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Under "snowmobile general chat" i posted my experience with Peaks, blahh!
I see your from Thorsby, we're kind of neighbours, Im in Calmar, maybe we know eachother!!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Linkz

I just moved to thorsby last fall so new to the area, I grew up S.W. of Calgary if the they ever get a big dump of snow down there(enough for sledding) I there is a ranch down there 42,000acres west of millerville in the foothills which is alot of fun and a cheap trip!

Top Bottom