Local amsoil dealer

HOTLAP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Peavy Mart in Leduc carries Amsoil and has a 30% off sale several times a year, I always stock up when it is on sale
You can also sign up as a distributor and buy at dealer cost, just phone the Amsoil distribution center in Edmonton.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
If he was a quality dealer he would have replied to the original posters request for information.....

Can't fix a site, can't market lubricant sales.....chrizt what good is he??????

Carefull Chris, Ron is a amsoil dealer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If he was a quality dealer he would have replied to the original posters request for information.....

Can't fix a site, can't market lubricant sales.....chrizt what good is he??????
Fix what site? Nothing is broken!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just buy 3 cases and you can be a dealer I believe. There's a dealer on every block. Lol.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Just buy 3 cases and you can be a dealer I believe. There's a dealer on every block. Lol.
Don't need to do that. You just pay their "dealer fee", whatever that is. $50? $75?

After paying the fee, you're now a "dealer" and get "dealer" pricing. Lemme tell you tho.... I'm a "dealer" and while the price is definitely better, it's not all that you think it is.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

AltaCycle

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
We carry the product in question, now as for pricing not sure but you can call anytime during regular hours or just stop in. Now keep in mind we can't match someone selling it out of there garage but you can come by anytime hassle free.

Top Bottom