Living for the apocalyse on tlc

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone see this programe all i can say about it is these people are crazy.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its aprograme following familys who think the world will end next year. And how they are stocking up canned food doing gas mask drills they are crazy people like the family who have a bunker under there house stocked up with food and supplys ready for something to happen. The lady was very happy when her husband plumbed in water to there bunker lol like that water is going to work down there after something does happen.

Livin' for the Apocalypse - Meet an Apocalypse Ready Family - YouTube

E to the v

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw it last week. Unreal. Wife and i couldnt stop laughing. Some people actually believe this ch!t

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did see it. It was CEEE-RAAAAZY!! Most are complete whack-jobs, the majority of whom own fire-arms. Comforting, really.

There was one younger, normal looking couple on the episode I saw and they had some neat ideas about self-sustainability that you could use day-to-day even if you didn't believe in the apocolypse. Things like a self-watering garden, protein eating grubs that fed the chickens who made the meat and eggs and fertilizer, special goats that produce alot of milk and fish who reproduce exponentially. It was really neat and clearly took alot of research and planning: something I would love to teach my kids and do as an experiment.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looked on my blackberry and my calendar keeps going past 2012.......really! I believe in my blackberry more than I belieive in a bible thumper.......the ones I know are so two faced anyways!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To believe in any religion you have to be weak between the ears

Top Bottom