List of Sponsor's?

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I looked around the SledRevelstoke site but I couldn't find a list of sponsors. I like to drop my cash at hotels etc. that help the club. Any links?

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Posted to soon I found it under "Trip Planning". Surfing with dial-up is a PIA.
I can't belive only one gas station and no liquor stores contributed.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that right you would think there would be more sponsors then that, with the amount that sledders spend there, I too like to support the ones that support our sport. I guess I am going to have to drink all of Powder Puffs booze!!:d

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
Yep we need to support the sponsors that help out the local club. Might have to find one sponsor for food and one for fuel and booze. And all will be good.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Angie will be updating the corporate sponsor lists soon. Tis the season now for them to be renewing or comming on board for the season. There will also be a list of the C.S. in each of the newsletters the club puts out this season.
Please support the business`s that support snowmobiling here in Revy.

ammo01

Reaction score
I looked around the SledRevelstoke site but I couldn't find a list of sponsors. I like to drop my cash at hotels etc. that help the club. Any links?

i am a sponsor .revelstoke cabins.. my new website is 2 cabins, queen beds, sat-tv, BBQ, firepit,hottub ,heated shop . private parking..30% off on skihill lift tickets ...the best place to stay and play in revelstoke .bc ....

ammo01

Reaction score

i am a sponsor:d .revelstoke cabins.. my new website is 2 cabins, queen beds, sat-tv, BBQ, firepit,hottub ,heated shop . private parking..30% off on skihill lift tickets ...the best place to stay and play in revelstoke .bc ....cheers :beer:and :)happyholidays ..:).

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Club memberships are $100 for a single and $150 for a family (2 sets of stickers). Children 16 and under can be added to a family membership for $25.
If any of you are interested in becomming a corporate sponsor you can contact Angie 250-837-3325 or e-mail sledrev@telus.net. She can discuss the different levels of sponsorship with you and tell you about the advertising opportunities that are available. :d
Also if anyone is interested in advertising in the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club newsletter you can contact Ron laroy@telus.net.

Top Bottom