limp noodle XP's

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen that happen to every kind of sled out there, not just Doo's. That is from landing vertical in a wheelie position no ? I saw a guy do that in a parking on a Gaypex a while back, dude had mad skillz.

Ha HA Gaypex love it:d:beer:

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like i said i guess you have to be either a pro or careful to ride an XP. Im neither so looks like those the sleds are not for me. And i like to stir the pot!!!!!
You carry a big spoon for pit stirring, I think it's great, good times. :d:beer:
p.s what did you think of Ronny Mac ?

ryan#1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone recently told me that you can't out-build stupidity. By the looks of those rails it had to have been driven down into solid snow...I 2nd the goon riding comment.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love how every one bashes the doo and how it sucks but when you watch slednecks the only sleds that are getting jumped and jumped big are the DOO's geoff kyle,dan treadway,cody borchers,brett turcotte hmmmm and you say the doo sucks:nono:

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love how every one bashes the doo and how it sucks but when you watch slednecks the only sleds that are getting jumped and jumped big are the DOO's geoff kyle,dan treadway,cody borchers,brett turcotte hmmmm and you say the doo sucks:nono:

Tellin like it is Doo's rule except in the hands of fool or tool :d:beer:

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I just finished working at the Calgary sled show with Dan Treadway for BRP, what a cool down to earth guy, I spoke with him alot about his sled, hmmmm pretty stock except for shocks. He also recomended me running my throttle in the trigger position rather than thumb for various reasons(better grip for landing airs for one), anybody else ride like this ?

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy that runs his throttle in the trigger position. He swears by it and i think it looks like a pretty good idea though i have never tried on my own sled.

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i've tried riding with my throttle in the trigger position and i couldn't get used to it. maybe i should have left it like that and tried it longer... i know some other guys love it. Carbon who used to be around here rides it like that, he swears by it as well.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really???????? Is Geoff Kyle running a stock BRP skid? If so how2 many a year do they give him?

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just finished working at the Calgary sled show with Dan Treadway for BRP, what a cool down to earth guy, I spoke with him alot about his sled, hmmmm pretty stock except for shocks. He also recomended me running my throttle in the trigger position rather than thumb for various reasons(better grip for landing airs for one), anybody else ride like this ?

Just sitting here going through the motions (my wife thinks I'm fawked), I am going to try the trigger position...it feels like it may work out better. Might reduce thumb fatigue too.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Trigger position? Do you mean in front of the bars and using your index finger? Sounds like a cool idea.

Top Bottom