limp noodle XP's

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering why this issue wasnt fixed on this years sleds?
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Xp rails.jpg
    Xp rails.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 428

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it gets bent....someone bent it. It doesn't just "happen". There has been a stiffener kit available for 3 years for those that are going to jump it.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant see the same thing happening here.....Just sayin
You should be able to jump a stock sled
800 pro rmk.jpg

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess BRP is only for professionals. I have rode for over 10 years and hard. I case jumps all the time, it happens.....Which one of these suspensions will let you ride back home?

suspensions.jpg

Which one of these sleds is lighter?

motomike450r

Reaction score
I am still new to snowmobiling, how much does a chopper ride out cost? In Utah if a person has a combo hunting/fishing license it covers search and rescue costs, Wonder if this applies to chopper costs also?

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess BRP is only for professionals. I have rode for over 10 years and hard. I case jumps all the time, it happens.....Which one of these suspensions will let you ride back home?

View attachment 70221

Which one of these sleds is lighter?

I know what you mean. The Cat has stronger rails but I've seen the cat bend to. Possibly need more cushion for the landing little early for big air yet. I'm swithching to C3's skid setup. Everything stock sucks. If your riding hard you gotta beef them up. Hencce my rant at Steeltown for how good the Freeride is. I still think the freeride could do the same thing. I would take a serious look at C3 their skid looks like it could take it.:beer::d

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
600-800 an hour here but its usually a sledder flying and you get a deal. Northern BC.

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kind of looks like somebody jumps like a goon.
FYI, If you cant land with you skis and track touching down at the same time you are out of control, if you were to actually go big(50 foot plus) and landed like that on a sled you would be a dead man, in motocross we call that "goon riding" or "dead sailor"
check this out.

here is some mad style for ya.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwjyE44Ac98[/media]

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean. The Cat has stronger rails but I've seen the cat bend to. Possibly need more cushion for the landing little early for big air yet. I'm swithching to C3's skid setup. Everything stock sucks. If your riding hard you gotta beef them up. Hencce my rant at Steeltown for how good the Freeride is. I still think the freeride could do the same thing. I would take a serious look at C3 their skid looks like it could take it.:beer::d

Thats a Pro RMK skid

beeonaplug

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.highcountrytrailrides.ca.
I am still new to snowmobiling, how much does a chopper ride out cost? In Utah if a person has a combo hunting/fishing license it covers search and rescue costs, Wonder if this applies to chopper costs also?

That would be so nice if the cost was covered that way but not here. It's a "dig deep in the pocket trip. $1500. or less if you whine abit. Or if the chopper pilot sees you have a XP they may give a volume discount.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After all the Poo's that have been drug off the mountian the last 3 yrs I don't think I would be bashing any other brands. I would be more worried about whether they can keep this new machine running long enough before you will have to worry about suspension components....lol. But then again I guess Poo fans should be excited their technology is now only a Couple yrs behind Doo.

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kind of looks like somebody jumps like a goon.
FYI, If you cant land with you skis and track touching down at the same time you are out of control, if you were to actually go big(50 foot plus) and landed like that on a sled you would be a dead man, in motocross we call that "goon riding" or "dead sailor"
check this out.

here is some mad style for ya.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwjyE44Ac98[/media]
Like i said i guess you have to be either a pro or careful to ride an XP. Im neither so looks like those the sleds are not for me. And i like to stir the pot!!!!!

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen that happen to every kind of sled out there, not just Doo's. That is from landing vertical in a wheelie position no ? I saw a guy do that in a parking on a Gaypex a while back, dude had mad skillz.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen that happen to every kind of sled out there, not just Doo's. That is from landing vertical in a wheelie position no ? I saw a guy do that in a parking on a Gaypex a while back, dude had mad skillz.
was definitetly a hard vertical landing, never seen one bend between the arms like that. if a guy is gonna ride like a spode, he may need the bracing....

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda looks like a 09 summit x, yep, the suspension on the rear of the 08 and 09 is not really all that good.
Freeride has rail stiffeners right were dude's rails bent.

Top Bottom