Lil muddy out

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I do believe they sold the building to someone from Whitecourt, not sure what they did with it though, last I seen it was about 6 or 7 years ago, it had been moved and was sitting over on thompson road just off of east mountain road. It was a big shack thats for sure, too bad some punk a$$ kids decided to vandalize it. I would definitely like to see somebody take a shot at re opening that ski hill, there is some nice terrain out there

When I was the ASA president the ASA was asked if they wanted the area for sledding at that time was local club wasn't interested. That may change now if asked again. Better pics with the great views. Sure green out there

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sure is nice and green out there, as for the coordinates im not 100% sure on those, easiest access is from the top of tower road (which is the road you can see from town up on the mountain), you can get to tower road by taking east mountain road to the T and hang a left and it takes you right to the top. We came from the hard luck falls side and all gates are locked for the usual access due to cattle grazing in around there. We had to blaze a new trail around all that and it definitely was alot of work, also alot of fun going through all the valleys

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah we are staging from the Robinson Road area going to show the Meteor crater there.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah we are staging from the Robinson Road area going to show the Meteor crater there.

In the middle of the summer its hard to see the crater, fall is better once all the grass dies and underbrush subsides

Top Bottom