License plates

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the home made "Christmas Gifts" thread and saw the bird houses with license plates for roofs and got to thinkin' I like a plate from each province for my garage.

I'm missing Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia. Anyone got an old plate kickin' around you're not attached to? Preferably not stolen, lol.
Maybe a couple different ones from the same province? Vintage/New style.

I could trade you some custom registration numbers for your sled in your choice of colour/font? ...or?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I was looking at the home made "Christmas Gifts" thread and saw the bird houses with license plates for roofs and got to thinkin' I like a plate from each province for my garage.

I'm missing Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia. Anyone got an old plate kickin' around you're not attached to? Preferably not stolen, lol.
Maybe a couple different ones from the same province? Vintage/New style.

I could trade you some custom registration numbers for your sled in your choice of colour/font? ...or?

Don't forget to add the Yukon, NWT, and Nunavut.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turns out talking to DOOITORBUST, you in the west may not DOO the personal registration numbers?

Also, your ATV and MOTORCYCLE plates are basically the same plate in Alberta? Our bike plates are white with blue, ATV plate is white with green.

Car plate white with blue, truck plate white with black.

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

Still lookin' for a plate or two though...maybe you need a mail box lettered, ...or something else?

Top Bottom