GBCA Member
Reaction score
3061aab956a46eca3578685c20abc35b.jpg
5c35373dfad4011660bbfe1f5c7227ab.jpg

She ain't much but been a fantastic truck.... Minus the gas guzzling

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do know that Gm on the 11 duramax will detune truck after something gets to high as it could be egts, tranny temp, or water or oil temp.

we pulled a 45 minute wot pull going threw Alaska pulling a 24k trailer.. There was a Cummings in front pulling similar trailer and he had to pull over from water temps crazy

we keep it pined and could feel a hp retune around 40 minutes in to it, we were down to 44 km/hr when it happened and lasted about a minute and then full hp came back.. It's amazing how well Gm has them set up for stock hp in all conditions

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love the Cleavers.

Sent from my Samsung

Thanks!! Looked at a lot of rims those were one of my fave. ..not many out there different from what everyone else is running but they were hard to find!!!

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Love the Cleavers.

Sent from my Samsung

Thanks!! Looked at a lot of rims those were one of my fave. ..not many out there different from what everyone else is running but they were hard to find!!!
Yeah. They're definitely one of a kind. If I can sell my current set up, I'll likely be running those this summer.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love the Cleavers.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Top Bottom