Lets see your 2013 sleds

WKR

Reaction score
WKM Carbon 950...jesus let there be snow!!!

Attachments

• sled pic 3.jpg
    sled pic 3.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 605
  • sled pic 2.jpg
    sled pic 2.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 605
  • sled pic 1.jpg
    sled pic 1.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 613

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some things can't be unseen. Damn you Himark.

LOL...

would ya look at that? just look at it!

bwahahhaha....

we pull this one out quite a bit....whenever there is something to look at...lol

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i gotta say...this is the nicest looking stock sled on snow. damn that thing is saweet. throw some white PP's with black tips, black out the head light, white snow flap....just deadly!!

Not so nice looking now, but it'll look great when I get it back together.

af59ee43740be147d61d29e43fffe69f.jpg

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Why is everyone tearing down their new Pro's?? Does everyone buy them brand new, then replace everything? I am super confused, is everyone putting different tracks on, or just a coincidence on the pictures?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is everyone tearing down their new Pro's?? Does everyone buy them brand new, then replace everything? I am super confused, is everyone putting different tracks on, or just a coincidence on the pictures?

Maybe they aren't as perfect as we first thought?

JK:D:beer::beer:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe they aren't as perfect as we first thought?

JK:D:beer::beer:

As if you ever thought THAT SnoPro???

The real reason is that boys are silly. They can never leave anything alone, they have to take everything apart, analyze it, add more chit (that their wife probably doesnt know they bought) so that it will be louder (because everyone knows louder IS faster!!) and then they can make VROOOOOM VROOOOOM noises while they hide out in the garage and pretend they are the next Burandt... OBVIOUS, really. :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The real reason is that boys are silly. They can never leave anything alone, they have to take everything apart, analyze it, add more chit (that their wife probably doesnt know they bought) so that it will be louder (because everyone knows louder IS faster!!) and then they can make VROOOOOM VROOOOOM noises while they hide out in the garage and pretend they are the next Burandt... OBVIOUS, really. :beer:
HaHa I admit I have been known to partake in this type of foolishness as well. Lol.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

it even more fun when your spending her money and she doesn't know it.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Damn it! You got me.:D

Except the louder part.... and for me it's Rasmussen minus the Doo.... :rolleyes:

But everything else your pretty much bang on.:beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

has Jer been busted a few times?

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

I can buy most of this...and have to admit guilt to some of it, but darn, why does the skid have to come out to make it louder LOL

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell me im not the only one that cant Stop looking at sledmammas avatar thinking shes a better looking version of julia roberts! That sleds! , and rides a poo and cant stand the the taste of doolaid,,, her husbands should be thankin his lucky stars

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tell me im not the only one that cant Stop looking at sledmammas avatar thinking shes a better looking version of julia roberts! That sleds! , and rides a poo and cant stand the the taste of doolaid,,, her husbands should be thankin his lucky stars

no your right. just been waiting for someone else to say it. lol

Top Bottom