Lets see those boost-it pros in action!!!

Young buck

Reaction score
Was hoping to watch a few of theses this climb some chutes. Duke usually has all the good vids of the boost brothers in revy ripping it up. Thanks guys

Young buck

Reaction score
Haha well ok is there anyone that can take the bunny fun around to the top to vid coming up. Would like to see these bad ass units go. How's yours Jp looks bad ass. Any vids of it.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will try get some videos up soon. These kits are working unreal!! Been running 7 lbs and not one issue to speak of.

Weather has not been cooperating for any good videos, but I will check my gopro when get home.

WesG

Reaction score
towmater.jpg They can pull abunch of dead weight for sure! 21km's of poo pulling never missed a beat.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will try get some videos up soon. These kits are working unreal!! Been running 7 lbs and not one issue to speak of.

Weather has not been cooperating for any good videos, but I will check my gopro when get home.

funny....your all over everyone else with a good running turbo videos but have none yourself, haven't actually seen any impressive boost it videos other than the etec one. make one like destroyers tss turbo THAT thing works and his video shows it in all types of riding.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was blue bird in Revy all last weekend.....:confused:

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
funny....your all over everyone else with a good running turbo videos but have none yourself, haven't actually seen any impressive boost it videos other than the etec one. make one like destroyers tss turbo THAT thing works and his video shows it in all types of riding.

Your right!
I'll try post a quick one

Last edited:

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing like a little quarter throttle meadow mashing to back up weeks of smack talk. :d

Ha!
Turn up the heat!
I not afraid to speak my mind so I'm ready to take some hits!!

Not bad Dean

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like its working good. Wish I could say the same for mine. Just installed the box and I'm having issues getting the numbers right. Anyone that can help would be greatly appreciated.
Please pm me all your values for every display in the box. I will at least have a starting point. Not sure if what's in the box now is correct. Thanks.

Top Bottom