Lets see those boost-it pros in action!!!

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a Silber kit, boost it controller. Having issues with the afr not moving off of 14.7 from idle to wot, no matter what I do. Wondering if its a gauge issue or setting issue. It runs good at top, but stumbles on the bottom. Not looking for perfection, just a start point

WesG

Reaction score
Definately a guage issue if it only reads 14.7. Check all your connections and recalibrate your O2 sensor in fresh air if it requires this. Also check your ground connection for the guage and make sure it is good.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a Silber kit, boost it controller. Having issues with the afr not moving off of 14.7 from idle to wot, no matter what I do. Wondering if its a gauge issue or setting issue. It runs good at top, but stumbles on the bottom. Not looking for perfection, just a start point

Is your A/F gauge mounted in the hood?
That's where mine is and its getting to much moisture and keeps fkn up. But I've got mine running good that I don't really need one that bad anymore. When we turn the boost up for whacking chutes ill put new one back on. But for tree riding and creeks the 6lbs boost is enough.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is your A/F gauge mounted in the hood?
That's where mine is and its getting to much moisture and keeps fkn up. But I've got mine running good that I don't really need one that bad anymore. When we turn the boost up for whacking chutes ill put new one back on. But for tree riding and creeks the 6lbs boost is enough.

I haven't touched my XIC in 9 rides! And it's run like a stock pro everyday, but with little more power!

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, the gauge was just slightly unplugged. Talked to Neil, got it tuned in a few minutes. She's a monster. I'll post videos tomorrow, to get back on topic that is..... I truely believe that it doesn't matter what kit the boost it fuel system is on. It makes them all work soo good.

WesG

Reaction score
IMG_0688.jpg IMG_0690.jpg
Same hill. Pulled strong all the way. Asked buddy to video it but he grabbed some pics instead. No run at it due to the trees in the bottom basically pull into the hill punch it and go. Elevation was @ 4650Ft up to 5350 ft according to google earth. 7 lbs boost pulled 58 mph all the way turning a 163 2.5 camo extreme. Works very well for a mid-boost 800cc. Fuel system worked flawlessly again. Very impressed with this setup. Believe there is more speed in it with some clutching changes and a D&R/belt drive due to tunnel clearances with that track.

Reactions: NM

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Video working now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom