Let's see some tow pics

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how much better do turbo sleds tow haha? it seems like they could just rocket your sled up any hill ! should i be looking to one of you turbo pilots for a tow next time haha

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why couldnt u ride that sled? looks just like a suspension issue?

Well I bent both A - Arms bad enough I could not steer, ripped of the front shock, scrwed my primary clutch, and bent my nun (I think thats what they call it)

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought instead of pics I'd share a couple vids of last weekend towing my bro's sled (Treemogrol) out. He seemed to have alot of difficulty staying on the sled for some reason. Check the link out and have a chuckle.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought instead of pics I'd share a couple vids of last weekend towing my bro's sled (Treemogrol) out. He seemed to have alot of difficulty staying on the sled for some reason. Check the link out and have a chuckle.

Gotta love that wedge chassis eh? lol. Love the Dan in the crosshairs video. That was fawkin priceless.

TrailCrusader

Reaction score
Here's a sled being hauled down to HWY 16 after being dropped down the Holmes creek waterfall. No choppers copuld fly that day and no sleds could pull it back over the saddle to the Renshaw cabin.
In the end it was the PTO crank bearings about $150 in parts.

Mcbride Summit X Disaster 058.jpg

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta love that wedge chassis eh? lol. Love the Dan in the crosshairs video. That was fawkin priceless.

Ya, the old 700 pulls like a raped ape, awesome fun to ride when the snow sets up, always looking forward to spring riding with it. Guess it is true about being able to run faster scared than mad.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a sled being hauled down to HWY 16 after being dropped down the Holmes creek waterfall. No choppers copuld fly that day and no sleds could pull it back over the saddle to the Renshaw cabin.
In the end it was the PTO crank bearings about $150 in parts.

View attachment 17700

Pulled my share of sleds out the chalco too, it's a no brainer to come down the falls if a breakdown happens way out back. We use that trail all the time.
Had to look twice at the pic as my bro has the same sled.

M

mattmedic

here is some tow pics from this year.....:d:d

Attachments

• IMG_2369.jpg
    IMG_2369.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2370.jpg
    IMG_2370.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2371.jpg
    IMG_2371.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 40

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Matt did we get any of that day in Revy of the Assault? Or should we just let everybody know that you had to leave it in the Trailer the next day and ride a Doo. Did you need that number yet to Mr.R's for some prices on XP's.....hahaha

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i have a good one lol

first day i tow out my uncle....giving him hell about polaris of course all night.

\\\next day....reversed....i was pretty choked lol

some others

rear suspension shot and blew motor all in one day

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Here's one of about 15 pics with my 1000rt summit pulling a sled out of the mountains..... This one happens to be sledbunnyracing coming out of castle creek on way up to dore in mcbride, bc......actually pulled him out twice that weekend!!!

Attachments

• TOW1.jpg
    TOW1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 33
Top Bottom