LET; SEE WHAT THE Polaris MFG WILL DO NOW ?

Stumpy

Reaction score
WELL AS IN PRIOR POST MY 2008 POLARIS RMK DETONATED SENT 3 EMAILS TO MANUFACTURER AS LONG TIME POLARIS BUYER AND THAT WAS THE LAST HORAH!!!!!!!
WOULD LIKE ALL POLARIS OWNERS AND OTHERS SLEDDERS OR WITH ANY RECREATIONASL PRODUCTS FROM POLARIS TO SEND AN EMAIL SEE IF WE CAN ACTIVELY GET A RESPONSE FROM THESE TOP EXECUTIVES .

I DOUBT IT BUT SOMETIMES THE SQUEKY WHEEL GET THE GREASE OR FUEL OR SOMETHING TO CORRECT THESE PROBLEMS :rant::rant::rant::rant:

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WELL AS IN PRIOR POST MY 2008 POLARIS RMK DETONATED SENT 3 EMAILS TO MANUFACTURER AS LONG TIME POLARIS BUYER AND THAT WAS THE LAST HORAH!!!!!!!
WOULD LIKE ALL POLARIS OWNERS AND OTHERS SLEDDERS OR WITH ANY RECREATIONASL PRODUCTS FROM POLARIS TO SEND AN EMAIL SEE IF WE CAN ACTIVELY GET A RESPONSE FROM THESE TOP EXECUTIVES .

I DOUBT IT BUT SOMETIMES THE SQUEKY WHEEL GET THE GREASE OR FUEL OR SOMETHING TO CORRECT THESE PROBLEMS :rant::rant::rant::rant:

I had two mini rzr blow their engines about a week apart because I hadn't recieved the letter from polaris about the updated air intake system until after the engines blew because they ingested dust!Polaris recommended that I don't use the atv's in muddy or dusty conditions!!I got a phone number from my dealer for polaris customer relations and I swear they put you on mute when you start yelling!Each engine cost me $2000 a piece but I got the lady at polaris to tell me she was sorry for my luck and have a nice day!!

Parad0x01

Reaction score
Thats complete bullch!t about the rzr's. Don't use your atv in muddy or dusty conditions? lol thats like them saying don't use your sled in snow.

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats complete bullch!t about the rzr's. Don't use your atv in muddy or dusty conditions? lol thats like them saying don't use your sled in snow.

That's what the letter said and the one my dealer got said if customer asks for new air box install it otherwise don't!It was a totally new design so polaris obviously new there was an issue!!I'm afraid polaris is just going to bandaid fix these 800's until the warranty runs out!Polaris is turning into a bunch of shady a-holes when it comes to warranty!!Another buddy of mine who has a 2011 pro rmk that is starting to act up.It seems if you have a 800 it's not if it pops but when!I sure hope polaris does something for these guys because that's alot of money to have sit in the shop when it's brand new!Also these sleds are going to have no resale value!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everything will be much better once they complete the move of their manufacturing center to Mexico. :rolleyes:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
LET; SEE WHAT THE Polaris MFG WILL DO NOW ?

Some new fancy stickers and a higher price tag.

....and all their R+D money went into the rush suspension :rolleyes: no more for engine R+D

Top Bottom