Lesnar vs Carwin

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was the best ppv I have seen in a long time. I screamed and spilled my beer everywhere when Carwin dropped Lesner lol That was intense! The Leben/sexyama fight was awesome as well as the bonner fight. On another note, I don't think Cain Velasquez has a chance. I think if anybody else was gonna take that belt, it would've happened last night. They say that the heavy weight category is stacked...I think we'll be waiting a very long time for a new champion. Lesnar choked him from side mount position?? He has been doing some good training...I never thought he would submit anyone with jiu jitsu submissions. A well earned victory, in my opinion. :beer::beer:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you ever find a 500 mx bike bro? ^^^
found a few, but going to hold off getting one for now. buying a Commander in the spring, will prolly be dropping a few bones on some cool accessories....:d

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds cool, I just bought an 03 RM 250..cheap! but had to completely rebuild the top and bottom end.....she's like brand new now tho ;)...450 next, sooon

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Though he had lesnar really? As far as i'm concerned after the 1st round lesnar had the advantage. Carwin gave it everything he had and it wasn't close to enough. Remember when he got sick, they were sure he was maybe 80% fighting before. Hell his first fight back and he wins his biggest fight ever. Scared to see how much better he's going to get :eek: I feel sorry for anyone who has to fight him......I don't see anyone else standing any sort of chance for a long time.

yeah ddi you see lesnars face after the first round a bit longer and lesnar was done in that first round lesnar wasn't as tired and got n top and choked out a gassed carwin. lesnar will win the next one against valasquez but I bet next time lesnar anr carwin meet carwin gets the better of it

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder how Fedor would do against Lesnar? Fedor's pretty good but I don't know if the competition he faces is as high calibre. I'd like to see it though because he has crushed everyone he's faced in his league Too bad the two associations can't just get the two together. I'd pay to see that one.

bailer

Reaction score
Fedor just got submitted a couple weeks ago by Fabricio Werdum.

Even with that said, however, Lesnar's standup definitely sucked, and Fedor wouldn't get submitted by Lesnar.

I think Lesnar's only hope against Fedor is ground and pound.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't know that. I guess there's always someone tougher, but if Lesnar's technique keeps improving, I don't know who's going to beat him in the near future.

wouldrichest

Reaction score
I hope Brock gets his face beat in.... I loathe that guy, for no better reason than he creeps me out. *shudder*

I think if Lesnar takes this fight to the ground, he will win. I hope that Carwin can defend against Lesnar's take downs. If Carwin can keep this fight standing, then Lesnar may suffer his first knock out of his career. Either way, I don't see this fight going to the second round...And I can't wait to see Lesnar get KNOCKED STUPID!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think if Lesnar takes this fight to the ground, he will win. I hope that Carwin can defend against Lesnar's take downs. If Carwin can keep this fight standing, then Lesnar may suffer his first knock out of his career. Either way, I don't see this fight going to the second round...And I can't wait to see Lesnar get KNOCKED STUPID!!

Top Bottom