Lesnar vs Carwin

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Finally!!!! :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Lesnar is a beast

Carwin is undefeated and havent even been out of the 1st round.

Id say its a toss up fosho... dont think it will get out of the 1st and can go anyway

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope Brock gets his face beat in.... I loathe that guy, for no better reason than he creeps me out. *shudder*

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think if Lesnar takes this fight to the ground, he will win. I hope that Carwin can defend against Lesnar's take downs. If Carwin can keep this fight standing, then Lesnar may suffer his first knock out of his career. Either way, I don't see this fight going to the second round...And I can't wait to see Lesnar get KNOCKED STUPID!!

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope Carwin runs across the ring and one punches Lesnar. There is no way this one should go more than 2-3 minutes.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think if Lesnar takes this fight to the ground, he will win. I hope that Carwin can defend against Lesnar's take downs. If Carwin can keep this fight standing, then Lesnar may suffer his first knock out of his career. Either way, I don't see this fight going to the second round...And I can't wait to see Lesnar get KNOCKED STUPID!!
I don't think it will be a stand up fight for long, Carwin will get a few shots in, and Lesnar will buffalo him down when he realizes he can't stand and strike with him. then the canned hams will rain down....that said....GO CARWIN!!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lesnar is exciting to watch but he needs to be humbled and i think getting knocked out would a humbling experience for him , so i dont really care who wins but i just want to see a good fight!

Transporter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its going to be a gooder. RIP Carwin.
LesnarBrockwithbiglefttoHerringseye.jpg

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hope carwin dummies lesnar just because lesnar needs it, but look out after that, lesnar will be unbeatable

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lesnar will beat his head in like he's done to everyone else. Will be nice though if someone is actually a tiny bit of a challenge.

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to see Carwin KO Lesner, but I dont see it happening.

Never seen a man that big have so much agility and speed. Lesner may be the champ for a long time.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to see Carwin KO Lesner, but I dont see it happening.

Never seen a man that big have so much agility and speed. Lesner may be the champ for a long time.

I would love to see anyone KO Lesner

Unless his penis falls off before that because of the roids,.. then he will be a man wishing he had a penis.

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could see Lesner tapping out too though. He tapped pretty quick to the ankle lock of Mir.

I dont think he'll like it if Carwin is punchin him in the face. He is from the WWE world were they just faked that stuff. LOL

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought Carwin had him. Lesnar took alot of punishment and came back to get it done. Gotta give credit where credit is due.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
damn that stupid freak of nature I thought carwin had his @$$ beat forsure oh well the reamatch when it comes will be something good but I dont think that caine valasquez guy will stand a chance in there against lesnar

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Though he had lesnar really? As far as i'm concerned after the 1st round lesnar had the advantage. Carwin gave it everything he had and it wasn't close to enough. Remember when he got sick, they were sure he was maybe 80% fighting before. Hell his first fight back and he wins his biggest fight ever. Scared to see how much better he's going to get :eek: I feel sorry for anyone who has to fight him......I don't see anyone else standing any sort of chance for a long time.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a great fight, refereeing was top notch for the main event. I was hoping Carwin could finish him in the first when he had him down, but you could see Lesnar was just weathering the storm until Carwin gassed out. I was impressed that the ref would tell Lesnar to defend himself or work when he was covering too long, every fight should be that way rather than just stopping it because it looks bad.

Also, I was very impressed that Lesnar seemed a lot more humble, drop that WWE bullchit "rasslin" attitude and give the other fighters the respect that they deserve.

And what about Chris Leben? that guy has a heart the size of a lion....taking that fight on short notice against Takara 2 weeks after his last bout and standing in there until the end....love that guy!

Stephan Bonnar also did well, the pose he made for the camera after the win had us all laughing. Great PPV in my opinion, worth the cash!

Top Bottom