Leaving DOO and getting PC M8 need input

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to need more if there dead even were did cat dominate?Fit and finish or ones easer to work on .ones easier to ride?Just wondering .

M8BRUINS

Reaction score
Lets just say this...........

one sled is like riding a brick
one sled is designed to be easily worked on and the other is NOT (total pain in the ass)

And yes, comparing them in a field is not the same as in the mountains......you are right. But what did you want me to tell you......I speak the truth and nothing but the truth......take it or leave it. They are both very nice sleds.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool because field drag races are a good test for mountain performance lmfao

A couple of buddys helping each other out to modify their new sleds and it still has to get bashed because one is a Cat....... I never read anywhere that there was a claim of which one was going to dominate on the hill; and I really doubt if the two owners will even care. As I've said in the past; there is no way to simulate mountain riding unless you are in the mountains; but bashing guys that are just posting about getting out and having some fun after a couple of sled projects is kinda chitty. :rolleyes:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not bashing I'm just saying field tests mean squat no matter what way you look at it. They are both sweet projects but te field test data means nothing.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

one sled is designed to be easily worked on and the other is NOT (total pain in the ass)

And yes, comparing them in a field is not the same as in the mountains......you are right. But what did you want me to tell you......I speak the truth and nothing but the truth......take it or leave it. They are both very nice sleds.

Your killing me more details? Lol

M8BRUINS

Reaction score
You are correct, both sleds are sweet. The Rider means everything.

BUT........if the field testing data was realistic........one sled would dominate the other (IMO)

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So not to sound like a dick ,but you can work on a cat and don't know your way around the doo .I'm just saying this because my buddy a very smart guy one of the best wrenches around worked for me 9 years and went to cat, and is totally lost says the same about cat .I will agree with you that there both awsome sleds and wait tell you both get some seat time to play with set up.Thanks keep us posted

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to hear the data after the first trip to the mountains. I bet they are both gonna get to places that the ride down is gonna pucker a guy up.

M8BRUINS

Reaction score
if the 'doo was all black it would be a different story. that cat looks sweet, except for the homo Jeff Gordon 24 on the tunnel

Oh let me guess.....you're a retarded Dale Jr fan?? No?​

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if the 'doo was all black it would be a different story. that cat looks sweet, except for the homo Jeff Gordon 24 on the tunnel

Oh let me guess.....you're a retarded Dale Jr fan?? No?​
pfft....not a dale jr fan, though I do like the guy. just feel bad for him that expectations are so high for him to be like his pops, who I was a huge fan of. Robby Gordon is the man. that dude can race and win in anything on wheels.

M8BRUINS

Reaction score
pfft....not a dale jr fan, though I do like the guy. just feel bad for him that expectations are so high for him to be like his pops, who I was a huge fan of. Robby Gordon is the man. that dude can race and win in anything on wheels.

From a fans point of view...........Robbie Gordon is the best - period
Almost all the others are snobs except for him. He's got the most fan savy in the garage.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From a fans point of view...........Robbie Gordon is the best - period
Almost all the others are snobs except for him. He's got the most fan savy in the garage.
I met him in California years ago, no big head there. way cool dude, he holds nothing back on or off the track.

his off road antics are legendary....he's got a big brass pair, that's for sure.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He just constantly trolls Cat and Polaris threads....not even sure when he has time to ride......:confused:

Top Bottom