Lean 900(

hearse driver

Reaction score
Hey boys bought a blown up 05 900 rmk ,so I put new cylinders and06 pistons and rings in Er. Road a few hours and it seemed fine- but took it out the other day cuttin some serious powder banks then parked it, now it seems to be running lean on the magside and also has a mid rpm big. Oh ya the reverse quit workin too! Any ideas? Tps?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you got one of the bad ones,if you decide to part it out I need side panels. Mine has been good to me and if you want good info and a guy who knows these 900 sleds as well as anyone and knows how to fix them call Ken 780 963 1112,Tell him I told you to call him!
catmando!

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My advice, sell it while it's running.
I personally love the 900 and owned one for a few years. However it's rare that you actually get a good one. If it is giving you grief already, your gonna be in for a lot of frustration and cash. At least you can still sell it while it runs. Mine had an elec issue with a harness that broke internally in the plastic sheath. Can't remember what harness, but it was common. A dealer should be aware of this issue. Good luck

Top Bottom