316pz0m.jpg

23uu04m.jpg

vcqyl5.jpg

huj7ya.jpg

2iusy6e.jpg

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Almost the same review others are giving it. I looked at the bike in Maui a couple months ago. One of the big things I don't like is the fact it is a e start only with no kick start. With the history of 2 stroke starters on ktm I think this is a big downfall. Other then that the bike seems decent as long as you understand what you are getting. Other reviews say it would be a good starter bike or for a girl as they are easy to handle and the power is predictable. I would love to ride one for a day

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Almost the same review others are giving it. I looked at the bike in Maui a couple months ago. One of the big things I don't like is the fact it is a e start only with no kick start. With the history of 2 stroke starters on ktm I think this is a big downfall. Other then that the bike seems decent as long as you understand what you are getting. Other reviews say it would be a good starter bike or for a girl as they are easy to handle and the power is predictable. I would love to ride one for a day

like e-start on my sleds and dirt bikes, it is now a non issue...this bike is not just for girls or new riders, this is for anyone new to pro. my buddy rode it today who is a masters expert and he thought is was insane, it is too small for him but he thought the power delivery was wicked and the more I ride it the more I love it, my new 200 xcw that is brand new might go on the block when i find another one of these

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i didn't mean it would only be a good beginner or girls bike, but is good for them as well. I also love having e start on everything, but ktm 2 stroke e start have had issues for many years. Even with the improved starter they are flawed. Now I haven't owned a new 2 stroke ktm so maybe the design has changed.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no issues with my electric start on my 2014 KTM 300 2 stoke.my dealer told me since they upgraded there have been no issues but I don't no if I like the no kick start idea, the only ting with mine is I let it sit for a little over a month once and the battery was to low to start so I had to kick it,could always bump start if you had to I guess

TheMuffinMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Starter rebuilds are pretty cheap. I can think of several other parts (particularly on four-strokes) that don't last 5 years either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom